Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Star Wars (Nicky Lee)

Celtic Amilia Corcor (played by Sweetyceltic) Topic Starter

One of the spines found its way threw Celtic's sholder and she bit her lip in pain but held on to its back and tryed to stab her saber threw its back.
It shifted into a sort of snake kind of monster, wrapping around Celtic quickly and constricting her tightly, hissing in triumph. Nick lunged forward again but was slapped upside the head with its tail again, jarring his consciousness somewhat and causing him to slump to the floor again.
Things probably would've ended badly for the both of them but it was at that point that R6 came busting through the door, charging into battle and shocking the monster with his built-in taser. It shrieked again and sprouted wings, shooting up through the roof and flapping away.
"Took you long enough," Nick groaned, rubbing his head as he tried to stop the world from spinning.

Celtic lay there coughing for a moment " i think his spines where poisoness" she said holding her bleeding sholder
"No kidding?" he asked, rolling over to look at her since he didn't exactly trust his feet. "Maybe we should go home, in that case."
R6 inspected her shoulder, berating them for being so reckless and getting themselves hurt like this.
"Oh shut up."

Celtic nodded and coughed " R6 you may need to help us" she said trying to get up.
R6 told them that he was more than willing to help, what should he do?
"Help her up, okay? I can get to my feet just fine. Start taking her to the ship, set it for light speed. I'll be along in a minute... Let me just collect my brain again."

" are you alright nicky?" she asked looking over at him as she used R6 to get to her feet
"Yeah, I'm fine. Just got smacked around a little, that's all," he told her, shaking his head in annoyance and grabbing his lightsaber again before he forgot.

Celtic sighed a little as R6 begain helping her to the ship. she felt like she was going to pass out any moment,
R6 encouraged her to hang in there as he helped her inside, looking back to make sure Nick was still following at his slower pace. He let out a high pitched squeal of warning as he recognized the black cloak and the red lightsaber staff igniting-
Nick whirled, his own lightsaber out and deflecting the Sith's blow, staggering backward as his eyes widened. It was this guy again... Yeah, he was definitely after them now.
"R6! START THE SHIP!" he yelled as he continued to fight back, keeping up with the swings of the Sith despite the pain in his head. Stupid shifter.

Celtic moaned she heard them fighting but she was unable to do anything as she felt the blackness of unconcesness closeing in around her, she collapsed in a seat as the blackness closed in.
R6 whirled in a circle in a panicked state before going out and starting the ship, revving the engine to tell Nick to hurry up and get out of there.
"You don't have your master to protect you now," the Sith snarled happily as Nick narrowly ducked a swing to the head.
"Doesn't matter," he replied before bolting for the ship, leaping in as it lifted off the ground. "I'm in- GO GO GO!"
R6 obeyed immediately, blasting Nick off his feet as they jumped into hyperspace.
The Sith smiled they disappeared. He'd find them later, as he had put a tracker on the ship when R6 went to help them with Rettshk. He could wait.

Celtic had blacked out from both the pain and the poison

(( if you want to TS back to the temple go for it ))
Celtic had been dealt with by some of the Jedi masters; Nick paced outside her room rubbing his forehead as he waited worriedly for her to wake up, R6 following him back and forth again and again.
He had a really, really bad feeling about this whole business with the Sith and the shifter and stuff.

Celtic moaned softly as she soon woke up. looking around she sighed and moved so she was sitting up.
Nick opened the door as soon as he heard the smallest sound in the room, poking his head inside and watching her with wide green eyes. "You okay- ow, watch it, R6!"
The droid had bumped into Nick from behind in his haste to look in the room as well, accidentally smacking his neck and shoulders into the door. Apologizing profusely, the droid backed off, although he turned in circles impatiently waiting for Nick to go inside so he could as well.

" i'll live" Celtic said " easy R6 " she said laughing softly at the droid " im still weak but i'll be alright once my holder heals"
The padawan went inside and sat at the edge of her bed, finally allowing R6 in the room as well.
"Happy now?" he asked the droid, rolling his eyes although it was more playful than anything else.
Yes, he was very happy to see that Master Celtic was alright, R6 informed them in a pleased series of beeps and squeaks.

Celtic smiled " its good to see you to R6" she said
R6 let out a noise not too dissimilar to a purr as he turned his head in a circle happily.
"Well, I encountered our old friend the Sith again," Nick told her slowly, crossing his arms.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Star Wars (Nicky Lee)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus