Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Star Wars (Nicky Lee)

(Okie dokiez)

Nick snarled in annoyance, finally submitting and dragging the droid backwards. "C'mon, R6!" Still dragging the little robot, he started off in the direction of the pad- he had an idea.
The Sith, however, sensed a weakness in Celtic- she was protective of her padawan. With an evil grin he reached out and jerked Nick back by his neck, causing him to drop R6 and his lightsaber in surprise as he choked, his airflow cut off. R6 beeped and caught the lightsaber by the handle, not sure what to do with it now that he had it.
The padawan himself was scrabbling at an invisible hand around his neck, trying to free himself and concentrate to break free. He wasn't at that level yet, though, and gasped raggedly as he struggled against the dark force of the Sith.
Celtic Amilia Corcor (played by Sweetyceltic) Topic Starter

Celtic growled " Let .. him GO!" she growled sending out a blast of the force at the sith with enough power that would send him threw a wall if it hit.
The Sith managed to dodge some of the blast, although he was bowled off his feet by the power of the Force. Nick, who had been suspended a few feet off the ground, was dropped as his hold on the young Jedi slipped and he stayed where he landed, gasping in the air and rubbing his neck.
"Holy crap," he finally choked out, taking his lightsaber back from R6.

Celtic stepped between the sith and her padawan the dust and sand shipping around her " stay away from my padawan" She said igniting both of her lightsabers
"Your loyalty is amusing," the Sith murmured, getting to his feet again and igniting his lightsaber staff as well (think Darth Mal's thingy in episode 1). "It'll be fun to kill him in front of you once we rise again."
"Lovely guy, isn't he?" Nick grumbled, staggering to his feet with some support from R6.

" over my cold dead lifeless body will i ever let you touch him..." she growled "your only fueled by your anger and have.. Me? my power comes from the friends and loyalty i have .. i don't need the force to fight you. because in all honesty your weak compared to the Jedi" she said.
"It's nice that you have that impression. That'll make it even better when I do finally defeat you," the Sith replied simply.
"Stay here," Nick finally murmured to Celtic, continuing to shove R6 back. "I'll be right back. Don't... Die, or something. I'll be most put out, to say the least." He stuffed his lightsaber back in his belt and hurried off to the landing pad, quietly telling R6 his idea.

" Tell me, do you even remember me? .. because i remember you.. I remember you when you where a Jedi" she said " your mind is clouded by the dark side. I know somewhere deep down you remember me" she said
"You? Of course I remember you. You haven't changed at all- still as weak as you were before I came to the dark side," the Sith replied in contempt. "Now are we gonna fight or just stand around and chat? I have that padawan to deal with and you've specifically told me I can't kill him until I've killed you."

Nick jumped into the ship, climbing into the main cockpit. "R6, start this bad boy up- you fly her, I'll cover the guns. Let's go help out Master Celtic, huh?"
R6 beeped his agreement from his position on the wing, starting the ship and asking Nick if he knew how to shoot.
"No, but I'm gonna have to learn pretty quick now won't I?"
R6 simply replied a droid version of Dear God and lifted the ship off the ground.

Celtic smirked " well your the one who taught me what i know.." she said " i still wonder why you chose the dark path" she said shaking her head softly, the wind still shipped around her her a mini dust devil
"It's a more powerful path to take, silly Celtic. A lot more powerful than the simple Jedi force..."

Nick paused a moment, staring at the dashboard of the ship before pressing a button.
Windshield wipers? No, that wasn't it. How about that one?
It shot a high powered purple laser, promptly blowing up a fruit stand (thankfully it was empty, although a few passerby were splattered with exploding fruit).
"Sorry," he said, wincing slightly. "I found it, R6. Take us over to where Master Celtic and that wonderful Sith is, will ya?"
R6 beeped his affirmative and started cruising the ship in that general direction.

Celtic shook her head and sighed. She did not want to fight him, but she knew she had to. but it was hard to get herself to move, not from fear but from the fact he had once been her friend.

(( if you want to knock her out or hurt her some how go for it ))
(Shweet)

While her guard was down he flicked his hand up, hurling her into another wall. "That was your problem, Celtic- you're too indecisive!"
He was about to do it again when a purple laser blasted the ground next to him, causing the Sith to jump back, startled. "What the-"
Nick took aim again and fired, missing the Sith by a hair. "STOP MOVING, R6!"
The droid apologized, shifting the ship into a hovering mode and allowing Nick to unload on their enemy.
Finally the Sith snarled and disappeared, dashing away down the road- he couldn't fight both Celtic and a ship at the same time. He'd regroup and attack later... Patience was key here. He'd win eventually.
Nick dropped from the ship, using a bit of the Force to land on his feet and ran over to his master's side. "I'm back."

Celtic collapsed on the ground, having been knocked out cold from the impact into the wall.
Nick frowned slightly when she didn't respond, quickly feeling her pulse.
"R6, lower the stairs," he called up as he carefully picked Celtic up by an arm around his shoulder. R6 obeyed and he walked Celtic up the stairs, gently dumping her on a seat and closing the hatch behind him. "R6, just float us around or something until she wakes up."
The droid beeped at him and lifted them up higher in the air, flying them away from the scene of the fight.

Celtic moaned after a while rubbed her head while opening her eyes " oww." she said with another soft moan,
"Mornin', sunshine," Nick told her, giving her a cocky grin.

Celtic looked at Nick and smiled " thanks for comeing back" she said
"I'll always come back. I won't just leave you there, even if you won't let me fight." He shrugged his thin shoulders like it was no big deal. "Thanks for knocking him over. Getting strangled was not fun."

" i know" Celtic said " and your welcome" she said sighing " you know he use to be a Jedi" she said getting up and walked to one of the windows " that is why i work so hard, why i try to work with you as i do.. I could not bear to see another friend turn to the dark side" she said looking down.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Star Wars (Nicky Lee)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus