Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Star Wars (Nicky Lee)

He sighed, studying the handle of his lightsaber. "Don't worry, I don't think I'll be a Sith any time soon. But a Jedi, huh? Explains why he's so good at chucking stuff around with the Force."
Celtic Amilia Corcor (played by Sweetyceltic) Topic Starter

Celtic sighed " not just a Jedi nick.. he was my mentor" she said closing her eyes
He raised his eyebrows slightly in surprise. "Mentor? Now that sucks."

Celtic nodded " he raised me in a way.. closest thing i ever had to family... thats why i was hesitant to fight him" she said.
"Why'd he end up switching then? And why didn't he try to take you with him?"

" i dont know why he changed.. and he tried boy did he ever try" she said with a small laugh " but he failed to realize that nothing can change me, i am who i am" she said
"Well, this is going to be interesting if he's the guy we're after. He is the guy, right? Or did he just attack us out of the blue?"

" that's not him, hes a sith.. they attack Jedi for no reason most of the time" she said
"So... We're still stuck on this planet then until we do find this guy?" Nick shifted his weight, thinking as he stared at the floor. "We might have to take a more offensive approach to finding him, then, now that there's a Sith after us too."

" yes, seems like it" Celtic said returning to her chair.
"R6, is there a way you can look for this guy in the database?"
R6 replied that he could, possibly, but that he'd come up with multiple people of the same name.
"Kinda hit and miss, then... Umm... Can you scan the planet for this guy, maybe? Just sorta fly us around until you find him?"
That was also theoretically possible but his radar wasn't the strongest and again, he could find someone who had the same name of Rettshk but was innocent.
"I think we're going to have to take that chance, whaddya think, Master Celtic?"

Celtic nodded " probubly would be best" she said
"You heard her, R6. Start scanning."
R6 beeped his affirmative and got out his little satellite thing, rotating it on its pole and scanning the planet for a Rettshk.
"So how are you doing, anyways? I forgot to ask- you didn't break anything?" Nick asked, turning to his master. "You hit your head but was that it?"

Celtic sighed " im not sure really.. my head hurts.. and my arm kind of douse to but i dont think anything broken"
"Move your fingers," he requested, watching her arm. If she couldn't move any if her fingers then it was probably broken; if not it was probably just sore.

She moved them a little but winced slightly in pain.
"You mighta sprained it," he mumbled, watching her fingers move slightly. "It doesn't necessarily look broken, though... Maybe we can have someone check it out later on. I know a little about healing but not much, mostly just field dressings and stuff." He shrugged, watching R6 scan for their target. "You think he's gonna come after us now that he knows you're here?"

" probubly" Celtic said " we best be on our guard" she said
"Agreed." It was then that R6 told them that he had found someone by the name of Rettshk and was setting them down a little ways away from the area where the culprit was.
"Good work, R6," Nick told the droid, flipping his hood up again and checking his lightsaber. "Stay here this time, okay?"

Celtic pulled the white hood of her cloak up and nodded to Nicky " lets go" she said

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Star Wars (Nicky Lee)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus