Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Star Wars (Nicky Lee)

Celtic Amilia Corcor (played by Sweetyceltic) Topic Starter

Celtic turn to the R6 droid " Ah grate" she said walking over to the controls and keyed in the coordinates . " well looks like its going to be a long trip" she said sitting down and sighed.
"Sounds like fun. Where are we going?" He pulled the marbles out of his pocket and made them levitate- he was getting better at moving them individually, although controlling two at the same time was still a bit of a challenge for him.

" a planet in the outer rim, not really sure of how the name of it is said" Celtic replied, looking out the window as the droid flew the ship. " glad i dont have to fly this thing" she said (( she really hates flying XD ))
"Don't know why. I'd love to fly this thing," Nick admitted with a slight smile, letting the marble orbit his hand.
Zofella Blackdust (played by Cheesecakes)

( May I join or am I being a disruption? )

(( its up to Nicky it was his idea ))
(Yeah, it's kind of a 1x1 :/ sorry)

Once he felt like he had the one marble in a fairly steady state, he tossed the other one up and held it there, letting it float.
"Hey, I think I got it," he said as he broke into a grin. "Look at that!"

" See, I told you if you focused you would get it" she said useing the force to pull them to her own hand " now try to take them from me" she said levitating them in the air and made them skin around each other.
Frowning slightly in concentration, he tugged at ten using his own Force, although it wasn't exactly working as well for him. He only managed to get one to quiver slightly before he dropped his hand, panting slightly from the effort.
"You make it look so easy," Nick commented, flexing his shoulders and trying again.

Celtic smiled " try focuseing on the air around out, focuse the force around you and slot time down, you will be able to see the marbles moving at a slower pace and.. it takes time to master the force, i still have trouble from time to time when trying more powerful force moves" she said
He took a deep breath and closed his eyes, searching for the Force in the air around the marbles. When he finally found it he concentrated heavily on that, trying to slow the time around them down.

Celtic watched him staying quiet as to not brake his focus.
The marbles shuddered slightly, then one of them popped out like it had been thrown, bouncing a few times on the ground before he realized it was free and quickly zipped it into his hand. Nick released the breath he had been holding, shaking his head as he studied the marble in his hand.
"Well, I got one."

Celtic nodded " good, but don't hold your breath, the deep breathing helps keep you relaxed" she said
"Sorry. Reflex," he replied with a yawn. He glanced out the window at the droid on the wing before looking at the coordinates. "Do you know what this planet's gonna be like?"

" probably hot and dead like ever other planet the sith got there claws on" Celtic said looking at him " you will need to keep your focus there, one wrong move could get us both killed"
He nodded vigorously. "Of course, Master."

" you know you can just call me by my name, i may be your mentor but you dont have to call me Master" she said " unless you just want to"
"How about a compromise: Master Celtic?" He gave her another wry grin, tossing the marble in his hand. "Anyways, how much longer do you think?"

" thats fine, and im not sure.. it takes a while to get to the outer rim" she said

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Star Wars (Nicky Lee)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus