Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Star Wars (Nicky Lee)

Celtic Amilia Corcor (played by Sweetyceltic) Topic Starter

" i know, i heard the fight before i lost concousness" she said
"He's definitely after us now," Nick told her with a sigh.
R6 started to say that he would attack any Siths who dared follow them here, but Nick cut him off.
"Yes yes, R6, we know, we know. But don't try anything funny with a Sith, okay?"
Okay, the droid said rather unenthusiastically.

" and right now im still weak, im sure hes still after us" she said.
"If I was him, this would be when I would attack," Nick agreed, crossing his arms. "While you're still out for the count and it's just me and R6. Now, the fact that we're back at the temple should hold him off for a bit, but not long I don't think."

" True, but remimber this. theres not much he can do, theres alot of us and only him.. that is unless he gets help.. but lets hope that dont happen"
"Well, there are always two Sith, right? No more, no less? So he has an apprentice so he could bring an apprentice along... But what else might he bring with him? Who else would help him if he tried to take on the temple?"

(I was thinking about bringing the empire droids in episodes 1-3 back >83 I liked their design and they sorta got replaced by the storm troopers once they turned to the empires side)

" theres always more then two.. you normaly run into two, but there are hole heck of alot more sith out there than you think" Celtic said
"Huh. You learn something new every day... So a pack of Siths come, then. Would they still be able to go against the temple? You'd think they need a little extra umph to actually get at us and do some damage."

" i dont know" Celtic said " you never know what they will do"
"That's true," he sighed, rubbing his forehead. "That's very true."

Celtic nodded and got up off the bed " come, lets go get something to eat" she said
"Best idea I've heard all day." He walked next to her in case she needed some support, not wanting to leave her side again as well.
R6 led the way out of the room, checking their corners before wheeling his way out.

" Thanks nicky" Celtic said putting a hand on his sholder " you where brave to face that sith alone" she said smiling.
He looked over at her with a slight smile. "Ah, it was nothing. I didn't even fight him that long."
Enough to let R6 get Celtic in the ship, the droid pointed out.
"You flatter me, R6."

" still, it was very brave of you to protect me like you did"she said "with that bravery you will make a grate knight oneday" she said
"Thanks, Master Celtic. I couldn't let that guy hurt you, could I? Especially not when you weren't even awake to fight back." He shrugged, looking down. "I'm best at fighting, really."

" i would focues more on that, but we need to work with the force powers. becuse if your lighsaber is broken, stollen or wet then you need another means of defince" she said
"Right," he agreed- the more possible ways to defend himself there were, the better off he would be.

Celtic smiled once they got to the mess hall " if you would please get me what i normaly get i need to sit down. and please bubble cheek the cookie don't have chocolate in it" she added.

(( Celtic is Deathly Allergic to Chocolate ))
(How does she live without it?! XD)

Nick came back with her food, minus a cookie. "It had chocolate in it so I dealt with the problem for you and ate it." He grinned at her cheekily. "Just know that I probably just saved your life again. But before you get bent that I ate your cookie, I got you a sugar cookie instead." He held it up using the Force- not the cleanest presentation considering the cookie was bouncing slightly in the air like it was about to fall, but it was still something.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Star Wars (Nicky Lee)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus