Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Star Wars (Nicky Lee)

Celtic Amilia Corcor (played by Sweetyceltic) Topic Starter

(( she dont need it.. i dont even like chocolate ))

Celtic laughed " Nicky your to much like me" she said smileing " grate friends think alike!"
(XD and that is where we are different)

Nick grinned as he lowered the cookie and finally let it drop on her tray. "Have fun with that," he told her, sitting down and taking a look at R6. "I promised you a cleaning after all that sand, right?"
R6 beeped fervent agreement, popping open one of his compartments and pouring out a ton of sand.

R6!" Celtic said " you mad a mess!" she laughed as she started to eat " Your cleaning that up" he said looking at Nicky.
"Yeah yeah, I know," he sighed, sitting back. "Well, let it all out, and I'll start cleaning you up as best I can."
A few minutes later there was enough sand to fill a small child's playbox there on the floor.
"Seriously, R6? Who knew such a small droid could carry so much sand, good God." He started blowing sand out of his wires and things, doing his best to clean his little friend up.

Celtic just sat there laughing " i think he has a black hole somewhere inside him " she said
"I would not be surprised," Nick agreed, frowning as he dug a finger around in R6's wires and it came out bristling with sand.
R6 was just beeping hysterically, claiming that it tickled when he did that.

Celtic laughed softly returning to her food.
It took a while, but eventually R6 was sand-free and wheeling in happy circles around their table, joyously telling them how much better he felt now.
"Yeah, well, I'm glad you're doin' better," Nick grumbled, inspecting the mountain of sand before him. "I'll be right back."

Celtic laughed " just bring the trash can over here i'll get it up"
"If you're sure." He dragged the trashcan over, shooing R6 out of the way as he did so.

Celtic smiled, and moveing her hand slightly she twerled the sand in the air and derected it into the trash " I have to say, that was one of the hardest thing i learned." she said laughing softly.
"That's pretty cool," he admitted, watching the sand swirl into the trashcan.
R6 agreed with Nick, although he was still jubilantly circling the table like a giddy shark.

Celtic smiled " maybe oneday you will be able to do that" she said

(( sorry never saw your post till now ))
(That's ok)

"Maybe so. It's a long shot, but maybe so."

Celtic laughed softly, then coughing a little and sighed
(Sorry I didn't reply, I lost track of this xP)

Nick rubbed Celtic's back as he sat down next to her and closed his eyes. "You doin' okay?"

Celtic nodded coughing again " Just still weak" she said

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Star Wars (Nicky Lee)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus