Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Picrew yourself

94097_gaphSfrA.png

Have this fluffy-haired dork. X> This is about as Avi-accurate as I could get it. '^v^ Hair should be a darker red and more of a semi-organized mess, but whatever. Close enough! ^v^
Hades_

Here is meee
z6B83Fr.png
UvKtWJI.png

Hahaha I love this!
Yersinia Topic Starter

Ah yes, just as I thought! We're the most beautiful community in all the land!
Oh my gods yes. Maximum cuties.
94097_s0bJkn1Z.png
Hades_

I'm having a lot of fun with this thing.
Apparently there are different versions or styles rather, of Picrew? Anyhow, my husband (Hadeslicious) has been having fun on Picrew all morning and he did mine. Figured it'd be worth sharing. <3 Also, double-chocolatey chip frapps all the way, unless it's caffeine injection time and then it's a London Fog. Nom.

uU2ZHW2.png
v8d9U7k.jpg

‘Sup.
RimCaster

Rigby wrote:
v8d9U7k.jpg

‘Sup.

Kakyoin is that you?
Here, have the most accurate representation of me offline, default "I don't even-" face included.

aIyHwrT.png
Demilicious wrote:
Apparently there are different versions or styles rather, of Picrew?

Yep, it's just another place that hosts assorted dollmakers. It's just the one got really popular for all its pride flags and the ability to even feature more than one (plus generally having a cute style).

But yeh, I have one tooo.

94097_ZttRKyYW.png
red-veins

suppose i'll join the bandwagon

94097_Ueygg5wX.png
43267_trnoX3LK.png

👌
RimCaster

Fiebs wrote:
43267_trnoX3LK.png

👌

She litt.
94097_7o5kZgtX.png

Alright fine! You all get to see me now xD just add a bit of grey on the sides
Darion (played anonymously)

94097_TzIlhAVw.png
Its close to Halloween...
*Gets drunk*
MasterWinter

-le sigh- I suuuupoooosssse I shall join in as well. >.> This is the closest I could get to being decently content with how I look. Anyways. Here is the gist of what Winter looks like in rl. Thank goodness they had something for music on there, even if it's only headphones.

#WhenWordsFailMuiscSpeaks & #Music=Life

7fHKYGc.png
Goo

94097_4YkYsO1n.png

Alright, alright, I got bullied into it too. (By which I mean I did it because I wanted to I am just v. dramatic for no reason.)
Here is a picture of my prideful self!!

[Also, even though I know lots of you are supportive, I would like to get this point across: Yes, I do wear a choker necklace sometimes along with an earring or two even though I am trans. uwu]

94097_B5XeGZxo.png

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Picrew yourself

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus