Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Picrew yourself

xArix wrote:
Here is a picture of my prideful self!!

[Also, even though I know lots of you are supportive, I would like to get this point across: Yes, I do wear a choker necklace sometimes along with an earring or two even though I am trans. uwu]

Hey man, jewellery isn't gender exclusive or gender specific! Clothing/jewelry/makeup ect, has no gender it belongs to. (Take my Milo for example, he's a boy, he wears dresses, makeup, has long hair, doesn't make him less of a boy!) Don't ever think you need to defend yourself <3
I went hardcore

me_picrew_gif.gif
Mercyinreach wrote:
xArix wrote:
Here is a picture of my prideful self!!

[Also, even though I know lots of you are supportive, I would like to get this point across: Yes, I do wear a choker necklace sometimes along with an earring or two even though I am trans. uwu]

Hey man, jewellery isn't gender exclusive or gender specific! Clothing/jewelry/makeup ect, has no gender it belongs to. (Take my Milo for example, he's a boy, he wears dresses, makeup, has long hair, doesn't make him less of a boy!) Don't ever think you need to defend yourself <3

I know, but sometimes people get my gender confused and they're like 'Wait, so are you a girl or a boy? I can't tell because of the jewelry." So I've just thought I might make a note of that, in case anyone might get confused. But thank you!
OMG I never do anything on the forums but these things were too cute so I had to make one!

94097_JnKsnbPS.png
94097_B3jkEdZu.png

Lol I tried
MordosKull

download20191002100942.png

>8V

SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!
Q0owETI.png

it didn't have an option to put the bright red that makes up the underside of my hair but ya know.
nLrVXVB.png

I had to be different...
I had so much fun with it I made my husband...

NXpiuhZ.png

and my daughter...

dgzsqKZ.png
These are all super cute! Here's me!
94097_9QSt7y14.png
Auberon Moderator

5YVDjba.png

here's me :D
dio68vk.png

Hey look, it me.
Love things like this, thanks for sharing. <3
So many of us have eye bags. XD

We, as a collective, need more sleep and less stress.
SVPFYom.png
Mina Moderator

94097_UkT7E700.png
Rot

94097_gFbzP5uN.png
94097_UOSMiw7l.png

Sleep less! Stare more at the depths of our RPing madness!
94097_ezFFn2z5.png

could not get my hair the BURN THINE EYES red that it currently is but I think I captured my default mood fairly well
94097_XK1VFhGq.png
A wild Rebby appeared!
I, too, found another version
LgqAcRM.png
needcaffeinatedtea

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Picrew yourself

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus