Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♡ Snog, Marry, or Avoid ♡

Cyber Frost (played anonymously)

Frost scoffs dismissively and turns her face away. “Avoid. You’re way too soft for me.”
Sadako (played anonymously)

Avoid... it'll get too cold if we're together....
Sephiroth (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Avoid...nothing against you, but I don't think we're meant to do anything together, or meant for each other."
Shantotto (played anonymously)

“Sephiroth! Oh my, what an opportunity! Marry me and together we shall rule the Multiverse with impunity!”
Charlotte Walker (played anonymously)

“Aww... aren’t you cute! I’m tempted to snog you just so I can scratch you behind your pointy big ears, but I know better so I will avoid you.”
"Snog a hottie like you, for certain. It would be just like when I was in university myself..."
Amory (played by RussianRxulette)

"Snog. No reason other than it'd make Eason mad."
Toxic Ryuu (played by starwolf)

"I dont know I guess marry if you can keep up with my rudeness"
Arizona (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"I apologize, but I'm not interested." Avoid
The vampire eyed her for a moment, unsure. "Well, I am in no interest to love in any way right now, and that's 2 out of 3 options, which is rather strange..." he paused. "Avoid."
Zaharah (played by hexblading)

At first, she leaned back at the sight of stark pallid features and a pair of horns, in obvious shock. Then, she leaned in, in interest. "He says he's not interested, but... Simply for the high risk, high reward... I'd say snog."
Rodelo (played anonymously)

"Ooh! I'm not really sure what snogging entails, and you are far too interesting to simply avoid. Soo.. I guess I'll marry you!" There was an attempt at a smile but it was difficult with a beak.
Kiran (played by Leighoflight)

He struggles to breath, too busy laughing as a gryphon starts approaching Rosa with marriage intentions.

"Look's like you're taken my feathered friend.." Still snickering..."I shall Avoid in this instance"
Liliane Black (played anonymously)

"Hmmm. I can be into it," Liliane reveals. "Show me your teeth, dear, and I'll show you mine."
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

"I'm afraid I'll have to avoid you," Maisi says, smiling sheepishly at the other woman. "No offense intended, of course! I just don't think we'd get along too well, at least romantically. I wouldn't mind having a chat over a nice cup of tea sometime, though! You seem like someone who's got some fascinating stories to tell."
Taluna (played anonymously)

The gnome gave a cheeky grin and extended her hand towards Maisi. “Give me your hand!” She said, hoping the human girl would fall for the ye old fey word play of giving her hand in marriage.
Azhura Teherah (played by 0089)

"Mine!!!!" Picks up the gnome and rushes out to the sunset, likely chasing after a cat.

I guess that's the equivalent of marriage? *shrugs*
Feldwebel Abigail Ackermann (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“….Es tut mir Leid. I must avoid.”
Callyx (played by Lord_Cegorach)

"What an interesting creature we have here" Callyx says, a candid laugh coming out from his mouth, before closing its lips into a warm smile.

"Duty and honour are right ideals to base your life, but so you have a duty to keep your body calm and in good health. Come; I'll make you some warm tea with handmade biscuits."

Snog
Gary Stu (played anonymously)

"I see a dragon? I seduce it. Pucker up, handsome!"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♡ Snog, Marry, or Avoid ♡

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus