Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♡ Snog, Marry, or Avoid ♡

“I’m sensing what we tribal elves call… The aggression of the passive. Safe travels, fair Gary.”

Avoid
Mariana Vauclain (played anonymously)

"Sorry, long ears, but I may need to avoid you. You do seem quite interesting though. Maybe I'll come back to this dimension again and we can finally get acquainted." She smirks.
Geist (played by hexblading)

Geist slowly tilted his head like an owl would, glowing crimson eyes locked onto the other's, as if it was enough to take measure of this person by sight alone. He raised a claw-tipped hand and shook it in her direction when gears of thought clicked into place, familiarity and sense coming together at once.

"...Ah. I know the dark from whence you came. I came from there, too. You wear it well, twirled and twisted like the ribbons in your hair." He finally said, tilting his head back upright. "There are many of our kind that seek to harm, to hurt, all for simple joys and childish glee. I'm afraid you are no different. It is best we avoided each other."
"I believe you and I see eye to eye" She raised her head making eye contact with the man. "What do they call you?" She asked, her interest rising.

-Friend-
Joey Lenocotta (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“Dang… you are very snoggable… and I’d marry you if you could heal me.”
Aimi shys away, blushing. She wasn't sure on what to do if she would face him. So as much as she could, she avoided him. Not because she didn't like him or anything, but because she didn't want him to find out about her secret.
Elizabeth blushed and folded her arms. Blowing pink hair out of her face, she rolled her eyes and stuttered, "Hey, I-I think I'm taking a break f-from relationships. I'm r-retired. I'm tired, a-alright?" She adjusted her beanie and gave her an uninterested look, but winked. "I might choose snog, though, if in theory there's no harm in it." Elizabeth said as she smirked and raised an eyebrow.
The Red Scythe (played anonymously)

"Huuuuh... not a whole lot to go by to be honest, sweetcheeks, ze. But hey, I never turn down a girl with pink hair!" Snog!!
Yangin (played by Leighoflight)

The elemental smooshes their snout against the hobgoblin's head.

mwah!
“Hrm…I’ll have to avoid. I don’t think we’d make a match at all.”
Eddie Gluskin (played by Stephie)

Shipgirl waifu? Marry for sure.
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

The artist looks fairly uncomfortable but hesitates to back away and risk appearing rude. Quietly clearing her throat she offers the stranger a small, awkward smile, saying, "I think it'll be a polite avoid from me, thanks. I, uh... don't think we'd get along."
Legendary Slinger (played anonymously)

“Well.. I’ve always dreamed of settling down with a nice girl and you seem pretty kind hearted. Marry?”
Kiran (played by Leighoflight)

Kiran crouches down to stare at the halfling "Oh my days....I thought Rosa was short. I'm gonna have to avoid I'm afraid if we've only got the three options..sorry"
Zaharah (played by hexblading)

"Kiran, you shouldn't even be here. I bet you don't even know how to snog. I'd marry you only for tax benefits, though."
The Red Scythe (played anonymously)

“Hah! And end up with a knife on my back?? No thanks, ze.”

Avoid.
Einyon (played anonymously)

"Avoid, like the plague." He grimaced at the Hobgoblin. "Keep your chaos in your own realm. What should arouse a kiss is attraction and emotion."
Callisto Windspear (played anonymously)

“It always amuses when someone acts as if they are the authority of what should and shouldn’t be arousing. Then again, I shouldn’t be too surprised of my own kind assuming such arrogance. What a shameful way of perpetuating a stereotype. Avoid.”
Quilain (played anonymously)

"Sayeth the kettle calling the pot black!" He snarls.

Avoid! "Flipping elves."

"It would be nice to meet one with a poetic heart, a dream of inspiration, a talent born from desire as well as love."
Katrelle Madec (played anonymously)

Winks at Mischief. “What about someone ye can have a bit of crack with? Doesn’t need to lead to something too serious until we ken each other better.”

Snog!

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♡ Snog, Marry, or Avoid ♡

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus