Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♡ Snog, Marry, or Avoid ♡

Sasha (played anonymously)

What a coincidence, I love bullets too 🧡
We should totally get married and have children.

(This is said with some hyperbole + irony - she'd kiss him at most).
"Wait, marry?" Burt looked visibly taken aback by THAT kind of proposal! "Uh - can we just --" WHY oh why the one time he got to talk with a hot girl that wasn't taken or played for the same team, her first word had to be about marriage? He just wanted to flirt for crying out loud! "Look, babe, I think you're hot as hell, I'd date you any time of the day b-but I ain't the kind of guy for commitment!" This had to be one of the lowest points in his (rather hilarious) career of latin lover... here was a girl who might have interest on him and he had to explain that he was interested in her too but not in the same way! "Look, we don't even - why we don't snog instead? I can be loads of fun even if we don' get married! Honest! All of my ex girlfriends can confirm--" Wait maybe it wasn't a good idea to bring up ex if she was hell-bent on exclusivity... Man, he SO needed a beer!
Werewolves (played by PinkBrat)

"Oh.. um... Avoid.. I'm sorry!" She immediately buried her face in her hands. She felt horrible for her decision. "I'm not ready for marriage and y-you're not what I had in mind for my first snog.. Sorry!" - Dasha
Ahlam Valaide (played by CallMeCrazy)

"Marry and spoil you absolutely rotten for your beautiful mortal spanning life." Moving to lean over her shoulder giving her a small satisfying grin. His eyes darting along her figure before he glides around to face her. "Be seeing you around little one"
Lucie (played anonymously)

Avoid dude. You're like a bazillion years older than me, so it wouldn't work out 😔
Cassius Moore (played by Furious_Styles)

"Seems more trouble than anything. I'd avoid you in style though. Moonwalking and two-stepping right outta your way."
Adam Lansen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Stateside: avoid since that's the only option, but on deployment, what happens on deployment stays on deployment" he joked
Avery Everys (played by khaellar)

Adam Lansen wrote:
"Stateside: avoid since that's the only option, but on deployment, what happens on deployment stays on deployment" he joked

"Snog! I'm spoken for, but a little smooch on the side never hurt anyone." Avery smiled and winked. "I have a soft spot for rugged, fighting men."
Jack Archer (played by -Knight-)

"Snog, then respectfully avoid since she's spoken for."
Johnathan Smith (played anonymously)

His eyes moved along the other's form before a smirk crossed his lips. "Avoid, unless you had something of interest to offer that I can't pass up."
Seth McAllen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Avoid since that's my only option, but you look extremely familiar....."
Damien (played by sarcasyms)

"Yeah, uh, avoid, I don't like men. Cool vibes though!"
Drago (played by Dragothemonk)

avoid sorry not my type...
Ji-Hae (played by PinkBrat)

"Marry. You could be very useful to me."

"ummm Marry cause who know what life brings to a dragon that marries a human"
The Hound (played by Lycanhoth)

Viktor stares up at the dragon briefly, pondering the options "Despite the size difference... I think it'd be fun to snog a dragon... if you can make yourself a bit smaller that is." he said with a chuckle.
Laurentius (played by hexblading)

"You need a bit more meat on your gangly bones, my guy, but c'mere." Snog, definitely.

Drago sniffs and smirks "avoid! smells dangerous"
Seth McAllen (played by VoliminalVerse)

He starts singing The Green Dragon song from Return of the King. "Anyway, avoid is my only course of action"

"Avoid cause you Avoided me!" Drago then smirks and dances around boredly waiting for the next person.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♡ Snog, Marry, or Avoid ♡

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus