Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♡ Snog, Marry, or Avoid ♡

Zhou Yanfeng (played by Samiakki)

Yanfeng raised a finger as his thumb went to town on the keyboard of his smartphone.
byCW47X.png

"Hang on. . . I need to Baidu what 'snog' means. . ."

His thumb stopped for a period of time as his eyes danced over the text. Then, he squinted at Drago for an uncomfortably long amount of time. He seemed to have a lot on his mind, as even his expression signaled conflicted feelings.
YVvewMu.png

". . . I want to say 'snog', because I've never kissed a dragon before and then I could go to my friends, 'oh, hey, losers, I kissed a dragon and you didn't.' However, I don't think I would want to kiss someone I'm not committed to." His friends thinking he's nuts aside, his brows worked for a second. "Hmm. . . maybe 'marry' then. . . yeah, let's do that. Tons of people get married and rarely kiss their spouse, if ever. It's. . . kind of sad, actually."
"In this context, I would have to avoid. I don't do casual encounters, so no snogging, and it would be unfair to you, and I can't marry you because I am strictly attracted to females. Plus, I have to keep my 6-year-old son in mind. However, you are welcome to be friends"
Drago (played by Dragothemonk)

Avoid sorry not drago's type
Ultra-Woman (played anonymously)

"Avoid."
"Marry and snog in that order."
Keiko Kennedy (played by Jaws)

"Avoid, I prefer to focus on my track career", she said.
Zoey Robinson (played by Dib2435)

" Avoid, I might be into shows like buffy and Wednesday. But no way am I dating a vampire "
Alayna Griffin (played by Felicia_Marie2000)

"You're fifteen.... Defiantly an avoid."
Seth McAllen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Speaking of 'too young', no offense, but avoid"
Ultra-Woman (played anonymously)

"Snog and marry." She says with a bright smile, "In that order."
Dyllan Parker (played anonymously)

"That's my line!" Dyllan said as he pulled on his Spider-Man mask. "But yeah, snog and marry."
Keiko Kennedy (played by Jaws)

"Snog", Keiko said boldly.
Alucard Licht (played by SoulHeart57)

“I cannot avoid… I have no clue what song means, so marry seems to be the only option……”
Eko (played by Reithesniper)

"Robot who happens to look cool, up my alley-"

Marry
"I'd marry a Saiyan...." he said casually
Alayna Griffin (played by Felicia_Marie2000)

"Uh.... Sorry but avoid." Alayna said.
Seth McAllen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"I'm too old.....avoid"
Azereus (played by Claine)

Humans are barely tolerable to look at the best of times and this one is some common, unrefined soldier. I'd rather stay away.
Courtney Jones (played by scare)

courtney waiting for the right guy i say marry
Apollyon (played by Samiakki)

"I. . . am afraid I am not the 'right guy' for you." Apollyon sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck. "If I cannot provide you with a home, what else am I to provide you with? Unless you're alright with a sunken ship from Blanca. . . ah. Sorry. I'll only bring you trouble. Avoid for such things. You're more than welcome to visit, however, provided you have ample air to breathe."
atq6IYF.png

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♡ Snog, Marry, or Avoid ♡

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus