Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Drago (played by Narta)

"It actually never stops, hearing everything that everyone thinks about.", Drago said and pricked his finger. Allowing the blood drip into the container.
"Oh, uh..." Lyra bit her lip, there was an awkward pause. "Thats, kinda... Is there a way for you to like, not read my thoughts. That's like, kinda weird."
Drago (played by Narta)

"For the second time, I don't read thoughts. I can hear what other people are thinking.", Drago said as he lick his finger and stirred the potion.
"Yeah, I'm kinda using read and hear interchangeably." She sighed, draping her legs over the side of her bunk bed and flapping her wings lazily. "Is there a way for you to not know what I'm thinking all the time? I'd, I think I'd rather not have someone hear all of my thoughts." She bit her lip again, her sharp fangs drew a bit of blood. "They're, like, personal, y'know."
Drago (played by Narta)

"There is an item called SkyFire stones, that can prevent me from hearing your thoughts.", Drago said, pouring the potion into a glass and gave it to you.
Lyra climbed down from her bed and took the glass from Drago. "Ah, yeah." She looked at the potion. "So, I just drink this?"
Graven (played by NeonStitchLover)

Jaike wrote:
Jaike noticed the new face, or rather, the person whom entered, and she avoided the person's gaze, as usual, and since she was about as sociable as a bar of wet soap, slidding by and getting forgotten in a corner like always, she really, honestly just... wanted someone who wouldn't just... ignore her, but she ignored the thoughts and astarted to play on her phone, giving small curses here and there, probably by accident since she seemed lost, her whole attention span rotating to her phone and the fact that she'd lost 10 lives in piano tiles 2 apready because the dammed thing was so fast.

(Hey sorry just got on)

Graven glanced up at the other being in the cabin and chuckled at the uttered words that she made. He then pulled a small journal out of his bag and leaned up against his headboard on the bed he was laying on. He yawned softly as he wrote down small notes here and there.
Drago (played by Narta)

"Yep, once you drink this, the cells in your wings (via magic links) and on your back will restore themselves. Warning, don't sleep on your back tonight. ", Drago said.
Drago (played by Narta)

Drago looked and saw a guy under his bunk. "Welcome to 'whatever the name is of this cabin' cabin. My name is Drago and I'm a race between humans & dragons.", he said.
"Alright..." Lyra paused for a second, staring at the cup, then hesitantly took a small sip.
Drago (played by Narta)

"You need drink all of it." He said.
"Oh, okay." She drank the whole glass and set it down. Then she felt a sharp pain in her back, she quickly took off the sweatshirt she was wearing, underneath, she was still wearing pajamas. You could clearly see the scars on her shoulder blades above the tank top she was wearing.

The pain was getting excruciating, she sunk to her knees, sucking in air through her teeth. "Is- wh- whats happening?" She stammered through clenched teeth.
Drago (played by Narta)

"Your cells are regenerating!", Drago said.
Lyra was doubled over with pain at this point, the scars on her back opened, something seemed to be growing out of them. She was groaning in pain, whatever was growing out of her back was hurting her, a lot.
Whatever was growing out of her back was grey and pallid, not matching her skin tone, nor the teal of her wings. She cringed in pain again. Eventually, the gap between her wings and back was closed, but the flesh that connected them looked grey and dead, almost rotted.

Shakily, Lyra got to her feet, then attempted to move her wings, a sharp pain shot through her body, she sunk to her knees again. Hesitating, she moved her wings again, the grey, pallid flesh seemed to disintegrate and melt off her back. She remained seated on the floor a bit longer, looking defeated.

“He was serious about that curse, huh.” She bit her lip, then attempted to move her shoulders, they were a bit sore. She sighed deeply.
Cliamain Deoireach (played by Drileyx)

Taz wrote:
She grinned taking notice of his accent immediately "mines Taz and well im guessing you already know, but im a shapeshifter." she played with her paws a bit and hearing him relax " its quiet funny tho, that i can sense your blood-pressure, heart beat, and your hormones"

( ill be on later)

"Well, I suppose that comes with being a wolf and all." Cliamain then brings his hand up to his chin in thought, saying, "In a camp full of teens like this, that hormone part must be particularly annoying..." Though he's a teen himself, so he's one to talk.
Taz (played by Taz)

she chuckled " yes it can be quiet annoying, 24/7 i have to live with this being able to hear what everyone is saying, lets say my range for how far i can hear would be........ from here to ending of that forest and having heightened sense of smell is so bad when no one else knows what you know which is everythink that a person may be going through just from me breathing in." she smiled then laid down her huge wolf body onto the ground.
Cliamain Deoireach (played by Drileyx)

The boy decides to take a seat down on the ground, crossing his legs into a more relaxes position before carrying on the conversation. "So, which cabin do you belong to? I've seen Agoraphobia getting a lot of our people lately... I, myself, stay at Arachnophobia."
Taz (played by Taz)

she watches him sit down in font of her and speaks with a gently voice " well i think its me and a guy in the cabin Nyctophobia, no one else has moved in yet so its cozy" she stretched her two front legs.
Drago (played by Narta)

"I'm not done yet, I have to perform healing magic on you.", Drago said and your back was being healed by the shadows. Your rotten skin healed into your normal skin and your wings healed & connected to your floating wings.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus