Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Jaike (played by JSilentpanic1104)

She looked up at what was happening, Why would they try? She had an oc who's wings were also cut off, but rather than staying, the wings were burned for good measure. She was still... not feeling like any of this was normal, but she kept a lot of these things to herself however, as she disliked seeming nosy.

She then opened her Q, starting to write some parts of her story, feeling a little stuck, but trying anyways. She felt honestly? Confused, and sleepy, but she had a feeling that she might not sleep tonight at all. Where was her pillow? She searched in her luggage, taking out the dark green thin pillow, folded in half and having Chrismas type little designs on it, as she pulled it close to her and curled up on the matress, sniffing it absentmindedly and feeling calmer and better with it than without it.

((Btw, even though she can do magic, she is not only still mortal, she can do a kind of special breed of magic, not particularly rare, but difficult to do unless you're always stuck in your head, With music, which creates ilusions and usually shakes the ground +Other things that are actually real, most of them being so but ya know. It's, again, not particularly rare, but hard to master unless you have the right pitch or think of the right song for the occasion/circumstance))
Drago (played by Narta)

((So her power is illusion magic. ))

((Not exactly, hard to explain, even though it, at first, will only be illusions, if strong enough will be real and actually do stuff, ya know when you can do things better with music and stuff? Kind of like that but with magic thrown in there))
Lyra stood, weak and exhausted, this whole thing was draining her energy. As she stood she looked over at Jaike, wondering what she was writing. She took a deep breath and tried to stretch out her now fixed wings.

She was cut short as the newly grown skin seemed to flash a bright red, then start to wither, just like before. It hurt, but she stayed on her feet this time. It rotted away, just like last time.

Slowly, she raised her head, eyes watering a bit from the pain. She was muttering to herself nervously. "This didn't happen when Lilac tried..." She shook her head. "But his curse, it's been what, four years now..." She continued mumbling under her breath, forgetting for a second that she was surrounded by her cabin mates.
((sidenote about lyra's curse, she doesn't know this but it makes all injuries she sustained prior to her getting cursed unhealable.))

((Makes sence))
Drago (played by Narta)

“This a curse I never seen before! ****!”, Drago said angeredly.

She noticed that Lyra wasn't looking too good, and she felt bad, getting up and setting her phone on her bed, walking over and placing a hand on her shoulder, looking up at the drakonian, "Stop it, this might not seem like a big deal to you, but it's draining her" She said, a frown on her face, as she then looked to Lyra, "Need help getting up?" She asked, wanting to help one of the people whom didn't seem to mind her.
Lea (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

((May I join?))
Drago (played by Narta)

((Go to the looking for rp forum or get in contact with PastaSalad.))
Lyra weakly held one of her shoulders. "T-thanks for trying, I didn't know it would... turn out like this." She accepted Jaike's help in standing up.

She sat down on one of the beds, not hers, one of the bottom bunks that hadn't been claimed yet. "Nobody's ever really tried that, except Lilac and that was before the curse really set in, the blood hadn't dried yet. He never really told me about the curse, but then again I'm not sure he even intended to curse me..." She trailed off, resting her head in her hands. "Oh, I'm rambling, aren't I..."

"No no, it's fine, I ramble all the time so it's not a big deal" Jaike was quick to assure the other, sitting next to her, "It there anything that could help you with the pain?" She asked, not knowing if regular Aspirin would help with anything. She felt like she needed to help people a lot of the time, not really thinking about it much but just doing it.
Drago (played by Narta)

Drago began coughing up blood.
Lyra weakly smiled at Jaike. "T-thanks, uh, I don't know, I could try taking some painkillers or something. One of the counselors probably has asprin." She sighed, then abruptly jumped, seeing Drago coughing up blood. "Holy shit are- are you alright?"
Drago (played by Narta)

Drago couldn’t reply because he was still coughing up blood.

She smiled, "I have some in my bag, I just need to find you some water, And Drago, Calm. Down. If you panic, or force yourself to keep coughing it'll hurt your throat, once you can, take deep breaths" She said, remembering it was something her mother always said, and got up, walking to her bed, not too far, a couple of steps really, and opening her bag, searching a little and finding the pill container, the brand being unimportant to her, and she walked back, "Are you sure this wouldn't cause adverse effects to you? Since from what I heard you aren't human I mean" She asked, opening the top by pushing in and twisting the cap.
"Oh, shit... Uh" Lyra looked around at all her cabin mates for help. "We, we should get a counselor, r-right?" Her voice wavered. "W-where are the counselors anyway?" She looked around, as if a counselor would just materialize out of thin air, then shook her head. "S-should I try to find a?" She stuttered.
Seeing Jaike giving advice calmed her a bit. She took a deep breath. "I'm mostly human, it shouldn't have any negative side effects." She rubbed the back of her head. "Th-thanks."

"We might need a councelor if it gets bad, but for now? Not too sure, pretty sure dragon/human things are more resilient than me" she said, before smiling a little, "No problem! I try to help as much as I can, Good to know it shouldn't do anything bad to you, wait, I think I have a water bottle in my bag, not sure" She checked, effectively finding a lukewarm water bottle, and handing two of the small white pills with it to Lyra, "Here ya go"
She took the pills and the water from Jaike. "Thanks, it helps a lot." She took the pills, then washed then down with some of the lukewarm water. She was still looking at Drago, concerned, but she sighed and closed the water bottle, handing it back to Jaike. "Yeah, I know he's resilient, but it seems bad." She frowned slightly.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus