Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

He looked back as his eyes focus seeing Drago, he sighs "Yes what is it"
Drago (played by Narta)

“I need some of your blood for a full restore potion.”, he said.
he sighs "Fine do you need it now or can it wait" (i will vanish for 45 minutes or so)
Drago (played by Narta)

Drago’s clones vanished and appeared behind the doctor. He stab the Doctor with a syringe needle and said, “Now!”
Jaike (played by JSilentpanic1104)

"Um, nice to meet you both, I guess, I mean, It's nice, just... confusing, if you're both... non-humans, then... why am I here?" she asked, brow furrowed as she'd listened to the conversation and learned the Lyra wasn't human either, though her appearance wasn't too different from one in her opinion, this surely made things akward as she had several Demon characters she really loved, none of them closely resembling her, or even seemig like her. "Oh! I'm Jaike, by the way" she said, once she remembered she hadn't said her name.

She searched the cabbin, looking at the carvings above the beds, finding drago's eventually and a bed in the corner, not too far from it, a left corner to her relief, and she could see the entrance from there, so that was also nice. She dragged her stuff over, dropping onto the plush material and dropping her most important bag on it too, as she rumaged her papers real quick, finding her character notebook, with some sketches, and a heck of a lot of writing.
Drago (played by Narta)

“This is such a lively cabin, is to say!”, Drago said to himself.
He sighs as he didnt flinch much as he let him take his blood as his blood when used in chemistry is highly volatile and explosive
Waltwr watched, eyes wide. His exoemression was one of fear.
Drago (played by Narta)

Drago’s clone pulls the needle out, and Drago’s clone’s eyes glowed red, meaning the activation of Drago’s special natural ability ([ Learn ]).
Walter began to back up, one hand up, the other next to his hip.
“I think it’s just for anyone who has some sort of magical ability, wether they be human or not.” Lyra responded to Jaike. “So, you must have some sort of power.” Lyra wondered a bit.
he turns around "Drago I will need to know what purpose my blood will be serving in the elixer.......or else" he goes to snap his fingers as he can make his blood exploded at will, due to his long life, meeting others, learning alot he is able to manipulate his blood easy
Drago (played by Narta)

The real body of Drago: Drago’s eyes began to glow red inside the cabin, “Hmm!”

"I think I would've noticed if I could go invisible or something, and so would've my sister, who spends 90% of her time with me" She said, looking at the other and giving her a look, before writing down some facts on one of her newesr characters, Jace, a mute writer, whom in her opinion might need a hint of fantasy thrown into the mix at some point. She still felt somewhat scared, since she was here, by herself and she'd barely ever stayed anywhere alone, well, without anyone she knew at least.
Drago (played by Narta)

“Hmm!”, Drago mutter loudly.
Drago (played by Narta)

“Your blood contains some sources of healing properties, and your blood is no long to any use to me now, thanks to my ability. And I’m not dumb either.”, the clone said tossing the needle into the sky and igniting it with dragon flames.
Walter smirked, and cast an ice crystal around the syringe. Though it didnt stop its destruction, it slowed to a crawl.
“I assume your sister isn’t here, since she’s not with you.” Lyra commented. “Well, unless she’s in another cabin.”

She paused for a second, glancing over at Drago’s body, then ignored his mutterings, assuming it must be part of some spell or something. She shook her head.

“I don’t have any siblings, what’s it like?” She spoke to Jaike again.

"No, she isn't here, wasn't even invited" She said, sighing, before smiling slightly, "It's... a mix, It's exiting, nice to know that there's someone you can talk to who won't tell on you, annoying sometimes, and... pressured, since I'm the eldest of the three kids mum has" she continued, her eyes growing slightly farther, but she seemed to return really quickly, and she searched her bag for her phone, turning it on and the first thing on the screen showing her and her sister, both smiling, Jaike holding up a peace sign, while the thin, petite looking female next to her, her sister, had an arm around Jaike's shoulders, Jaike having her other arm around her sister too, her showing the pickture to Lyra,

"that's my sister, Marianne, we happen to be best friends, so there's that" She said, smiling brighter and seeming quite proud of the sister that wasn't there, the girl having a thinner face, frame, and seeming somehow quiet, her hair being lighter than Jaike's and longer, reaching about high-back length. All in all, you could half guess they were sisters and hakf guess they were just best friends.
Drago (played by Narta)

The clone smiled and casted an ice crystal wall in front of Walter, then vanished forever.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus