Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

"I'm guessing you got guillotined? If you did, how was it to look at your body?" He asked as ice crystals began to grow, pushing the boulder on a frozen track.
Drago (played by Narta)

Drago used one of the skills he got before he came to camp, it’s called (Body Double), this allows the user of the skill to create an exact copy of themself. Drago send his clone to find the immortal doctor.
“I’m Lyra.” She smiled at Jaike, “I don’t think I caught your name.” She looked over at Drago, a bit apprehensive. “I don’t know if that’s going to work... The last person who tried was incredibly powerful and she tried when the wound was still fresh and it still didn’t work...”
Drago (played by Narta)

“That’s because that person was an amateur when healing wounds of demons!”, he said.
“I assure you, she was no amateur. It might be because of the circumstance of the...” She paused for a second. “Injury, that makes it not healable?” She bit her lip, thinking.
Drago (played by Narta)

“But it is healable with the right equipment!”, he said.
"Dont know, it wasnt fast enough to cut it off before it heals" he says as he sighs "Tho I existed for a long time, I preferred to spend my time in japan for quite sometime"
"Oh, Japan? Nice place. went to china for a while. Shrine guardians gave me this." He held up his dao. "Said something about wolf spirits, or something." He shrugged.
Drago (played by Narta)

Drago’s clone began to track the immortal doctor and about to appeared from behind them.
“I dunno.” She sighed and rubbed the back of her head. “I mean, you can try, but I can’t guarantee it will do anything.”
"Ahh I spent time in China too gathering medicinal herbs, but in Japan I was mistaken as a god due to my unique body.
"Yeah, that sounds interesting. Try being dragged into a shrine and given gifts because you somewhat resemble a divine messenger." He shrugged. As they headed deeper, the air got warmer, and thicker.
Drago (played by Narta)

“We need to wait until the final ingredient is here!”, he said and his clone appeared behind the camp doctor & said, “Hey Neo-human!”
"already done with that......I sometimes show up in periods of history tho"
He shrugged. "Ever been dragged by a very sensitive part of your body?" He motioned towards his tail as the came across the first if many crystals.
Lyra sighed, still having her reservations about this, but what’s the worst that could happen? She thought about the worst that could happen, then shuddered, trying to push the worst out of her head.
"No but if i remember correctly I do have some descendants out there"
Drago (played by Narta)

“Doctor Ain!”, Drago’s clone shouted.
Walter jumped, and looked back. "What was that?"
Drago (played by Narta)

Drago’s clone stood at a distance from the doctor.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus