Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Graven (played by NeonStitchLover)

Graven wrote:
Graven walks slowly into the camp, holding onto his only bag, slung across his shoulder. He glanced around lazily, glancing at a map in his hand every now and then. He followed the signs and somehow still found himself lost whilst looking for the cabin Agoraphobia. His head was cast downward, avoiding the gazes of everyone around him. He knew he would have to ask for help to find this cabin, if he continued to be lazy, but he really didn't want to interact-

He stumbled upon the cabin and chuckled to himself at the narrator's attempt to give him a social interaction. "Breaking the fourth wall much?" A small voice uttered into his head and he nodded, clearly enjoying the small interjection.

He made his way inside and plopped down his bag on an empty bed, Sitting there softly and gazing about the cabin named after a phobia.
Jaike (played by JSilentpanic1104)

Jaike noticed the new face, or rather, the person whom entered, and she avoided the person's gaze, as usual, and since she was about as sociable as a bar of wet soap, slidding by and getting forgotten in a corner like always, she really, honestly just... wanted someone who wouldn't just... ignore her, but she ignored the thoughts and astarted to play on her phone, giving small curses here and there, probably by accident since she seemed lost, her whole attention span rotating to her phone and the fact that she'd lost 10 lives in piano tiles 2 apready because the dammed thing was so fast.
Lyra smiled at the photos of the two sisters. “Having siblings seems nice.”

She turned when she heard someone new enter the cabin, she waved to Graven. “Hi, welcome to the agoraphobia cabin!”
Drago (played by Narta)

'Lyra, help Jaike stay happy while she's here.', Drago said to you in your mind.
Lyra shook her head again, confused by the voice in her head, but she turned to Jaike again, casually looking over her shoulder as she played on her phone.
Drago (played by Narta)

'Lyra, it's me! Drago!', Drago said to you in your mind.
Can you read my thoughts?’ Lyra thought, still looking over Jaike’s shoulder.
Drago (played by Narta)

'Well, yes and no!', Drago said.
'What do you mean by that?' She tilted her head to the side, confused.
Waltwr headed into an area deep into the caverns, sighing. "The vault of glass."
Taz (played by Taz)

(( hey, people 🙂. God it's so boring waiting for people 😂))
Brahms Webb (played by Kazoo)

Eight, hairy arachnid legs flattened the grass as the large body of a spider trod across the camp to the cabin titled Arachnophobia. Kind of ironic he was the camp counsellor of the cabin named after the ‘fear of spiders’ when he was, literally, half a spider. Brahms Webb had been here before, last summer, but as he looked around he saw more new faces than old. He’d have to introduce himself to the newbies to not scare them half to death. He was sure if he just rocked up to a campfire one night at least one person would spook at the sight of a spider-human centaur.
Brahms stepped forward towards his cabin, grunting when he saw the door wouldn’t fit. He’d have to improvise, but right now he couldn’t be stuffed. He opened the door and threw his bag into the cabin, then moved towards the social area. He was massive and it wasn’t hard to spot him. He sort of hoped people would approach him instead of the opposite.
Drago (played by Narta)

'I can't read thoughts, but I can hear them.', Drago thought back.
'Wait, so you can only read my thoughts when you actively try? Like, you don't just hear my thoughts all the time?' Lyra got up and walked over to her own bed and climbed up the ladder to get in. 'By the way, where are you? I know your body is here in the cabin, but like, your soul? Or whatever it would be.'
Drago (played by Narta)

'Like it was divided into two parts'
'That sounds... bad.' Lyra flopped down on the bed. 'Are you going to be alright?'
Drago (played by Narta)

" I'm going to be fine!", Drago said out loud.
Lyra sat up quickly, just barely avoiding scraping her horns against the ceiling. "Oh, you're back!"
Drago (played by Narta)

Drago turned to look at you, and you saw that his eyes are glowing red.
Lyra noticed his eyes, but didn't say anything, she thought it was just some side effect of the magic he just did. "So, that whole, thought reading thing, you don't do that all the time, right?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus