Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Cliamain Deoireach (played by Drileyx)

"That's nice. As far as I can tell, not too many people in Arachnophobia this year." He yawns a bit, holding his hand in front of his mouth. Seems he's still waking himself up. "Well, I can tell your power is shape shifting. I can generate this kind of... energy. I can't really control it, I can control where it goes but I can't do anything specific with it yet." He chooses to demonstrate by holding his hand out in front of him, forming what looks like a golden flame around his hand.
Taz (played by Taz)

She smiled " wow, that's amazing" she had a a very surprised face.
Qrow Dive Foster (played by PastaSalad) Topic Starter

((Yo the speget salad god is back from death.))
Taz (played by Taz)

(( welcome vampire or zombie lmao))

((Pfft. I guess I’m a creepy pasta now.))
Taz (played by Taz)

((mhmm))
Cliamain Deoireach (played by Drileyx)

"I don't know all too much about it. I was told there may be a lot of things I could do with it, but..." The boy just shrugs. "I haven't found much use for it than as combative magic. Maybe someday I'll be able to look further into it."
Zero (played by Great7)

He walked in and looked around. He remembered that he was to go to the cabin Nyctophobia but forgot where it was. He stood there to look for help then walked into a building that looked like somewhere he could find it. He knocked and waited for a reply.

The avian awoke from his shallow slumber by harsh rapping upon the fine oak door. The male threw his legs off the bed and stood up, leaning on the bunk supports as he blinked the sleep from his eyes. The raven stretched out, both his arms and his wings expanded at his side before returning to their relaxed position.

He was shirtless at the moment, so the he stepped over to the left of the door where several coats with wing holes hung, he reached for the nearest one and threw it on in a hurry. It was a deep magenta, like that of the finest grape wine. He stretched one final time with a yawn and twisted the smooth brass doorknob and looked out, obviously having just awoken. The sun had just risen and was coating the distant mountains in its light, only some escaping into the clearing that held the camp.

Qrow sighed, “what do you need,” He looked over the other with a face of slight irritation but more prominently, tiredness. “Because camp starts in two hours and the camp director won’t have sleepy campers. So you’d best get some sleep.” Qrow advised, his empurpled wings folded at his back, the feathers messy, for he had just awoken.
Zero (played by Great7)

“Two hours.. then I got here early. It’s my first time here and I need directions to the cabin called Nyctophobia. Kudos to whoever picked that name.”, he said showing the man a paper with the word Nyctophobia written on it, “also, I don’t sleep cause of nightmares”
Drago (played by Narta)

"Qrow, he's new here!", Drago said.

Qrow sighed, “Across the lake and to the right,” the male said, placing his hands on hips hips and stretching, his back popping. “I don’t remember but Asher is on that side of the lake I belive, so say Hi for me. I’m Qrow by the way.” He said, tired still yet.
Zero (played by Great7)

“Zero”, he said looking at his wings, “I see. Asher, i don’t know who he is so I probably won’t bother to say high to him. Thanks for the directions anyway”, he said then walked towards the lake as mentioned by Qrow.
Asher Koi (played by PastaSalad) Topic Starter

The Siren was up and early, as per usual, diving in and out of the water, a lovely golden reflection of the morning sun painting it and his drenched body. He flicked his koi tail and sent water cascading in every which way, flashing anyone happening to be near the other cabins. He Lept from the liquid like a dolphin and dove bask into it, diving deeper that ever with his black and white tail.
Drago (played by Narta)

"I'm going for a fly to cool my head.", Drago said walking past Qrow.

Qrow preceded to flop on his back on the floor to the left of the door. “Alright, you go you dragon boy.” Qrow said as he closed his eyes.
Zero (played by Great7)

He walked towards the lake and heard the splashing. They sounded like big fishes swing playing so he grabbed a stick ready to hunt it. He sat beside the lake and waited for it to come into view. He hadn’t eaten in a day so a big fish should help him.
Lyra climbed back into her own bed, then sighed, rubbing her back. The painkillers had helped, but still. She reached into her bag and got out her sketchbook again. Then she began to draw.
Asher Koi (played by PastaSalad) Topic Starter

The siren was swimming along side a few koi, On the bank of the lake sat a guy in a fishing hat, holding a beer and sunglasses covering his eyes. He had curly black hair framing his beach tan face, chiseled jawline and and devilishly handsome looks. He looked as if he was born in Hawaii and spent his life in the sun, and behind lose glasses this man was watching the siren.

Asher was nearing the shore with his fellow fishie friends, his koi tail flicking behind him and moving him swiftly along the bottom of the water, the gills on the side of his neck closing and opening as he smiled, his sharp blue eyes glinting in water. He was a siren to be seen, something any true fisher would die to have.
Drago (played by Narta)

Drago flew up to the new guy, Zero. "Hey, Zero was it.", Drago said to Zero.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus