Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I'm trying to introduce myself

Emphasize on trying.

Hi ! Name's Sophie, I'm new around here and still a liiiiittle confused, though I've been role playing for about six years now. I'm comfortable with most of the genres, whether it be nsfw/erotica, dark themes, gore, blood and angst, drama, romance or just slice of life. The only topic I might be cranky at is fighting, forgive moi.

OH and, I has a dog. He's sleeping next to me right now.

Let's be friends !
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hi sofie. Welcome to this fine upstanding called RPRepository created by Kim. I got a German shepherd named duke.
Mipps

Welcome to RPR!

I hope you have lots of fun here! ^^

There is the Looking-For-Role-Play (LFRP) section to find new partners by responding to ads or making your own plot pitches!
There is a "Find RP" search feature that can help you find things a little more quickly as well!
Don't forget there are roleplay groups that are open for people to join that are separate from PMs and the public forum!

I have noticed there is a little something for everyone, and if its not listed then don't be afraid to share your own ideas! The community is very kind and welcoming to all forms of creativity.
neoncolors Topic Starter

Mipps wrote:
Welcome to RPR!

I hope you have lots of fun here! ^^

There is the Looking-For-Role-Play (LFRP) section to find new partners by responding to ads or making your own plot pitches!
There is a "Find RP" search feature that can help you find things a little more quickly as well!
Don't forget there are roleplay groups that are open for people to join that are separate from PMs and the public forum!

I have noticed there is a little something for everyone, and if its not listed then don't be afraid to share your own ideas! The community is very kind and welcoming to all forms of creativity.

AHHH SUPER HELPFUL, thank you very much. I hope I can find my way around quicker than I expect.

Again, thanks a bunch ♥♥♥
Hi Sophie welcome to RPRepository
hope you find new friends and rps you're looking for. 😃 👍
hello WELCOME TO RPR!! :D
i love dogs! what breed is your dog? :)
neoncolors Topic Starter

ChocolateIceCream wrote:
hello WELCOME TO RPR!! :D
i love dogs! what breed is your dog? :)
ITS A YORKIE !! with a fancy moustache 👀
Hey Sophie! Welcome to the site. I hope you're settling in okay. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Lots of friendly folks are about and willing to help. Cheers to making new friends!

PS - Your pup sounds sooooo cute!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and welcome Sophie!
May you find RPR your loving RP home on the webs!

Get in to creating characters and play with the templates. It’s quite fun once you get used to it!
Heya welcome to RPR! <3 I'm positive you'll quickly find lots of great games and fantastic new friends. The RPR community is very active and kind, so don't be afraid to ask questions or talk to people.
ShadesOfBlue

Welcome to RPR!

I am interested in discussing rp's with you, let me know if are up for it!
RimCaster

Hello and welcome to this wonderful place.

If you have any questions, strike a pm and I'll try to help as much as I can.
JetStorm

hello
Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here!! Be sure to check out the forums when you're ready!
Welcome to RPR!

~Cherry
Hullo hullo, welcome, I see you've already got a character profile. Very cute! A dainty space lady, teehee. Anyway, I hope you'll have fun RPing here! We do our bestest to make good times for all UvU.
There are various types of RPs, so if someone has something close to what you want but with some kind of deal breaker, it's okay to make negotiations or whatever. We all like to tweak them sometimes, pretty much, so little changes are often easy to cooperate with.

Good bye, have fun, go make the RPR a cuter place! I believe in you! ;D

:D :P :3
Hello and welcome! I hope you find what you're looking for here on RPR (and also, please give your dog a pet for me)!
Taz

im a bit late, but ehh nice to meet you

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I'm trying to introduce myself

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus