Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Interest Check - Wild West RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Drop a comment if you'd like an invite to a Wild West Community that is currently in the works.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Occasional dice use, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

Sam Wilson (played anonymously)

Wild West? Weird West? Ghosts and gunslingers?

Even if I don't wind up participating, I'd love to hear about the setting, and be involved in the world building, if that's cool?
I'm stretched a little thin on RPs right now. (I know, I know... I owe several people replies. I promise I haven't forgotten about any of you!)

But Wild West is (currently) my favorite genre. So I'd love to check it out even if I can't jump into any stories immediately. :)
Rot

hi. i'm simply bumping this with some additional information:
  • the community offers daily rp prompts, as well as an active, friendly community and compelling plots!
  • we'll be making a forum post advertising the community with new details soon probably.
  • the community is 18+ ooc and ic.
  • there is weird west themes such as supernatural occurrences and characters, while still keeping it pretty realistic and true to the timeline.
  • the map of the world is made up of many different states and towns.
  • we're taking our own spin on western folklore and life and making it even more fun, though this is still as realistic as the setting allows. it's based on america in the 1860s, though we've altered the land layout and we're using towns and cities we've made up ourselves. you're absolutely still allowed to reference and use real cities and towns in reference to character backstory, but we've crafted completely unique states.
  • if you need help adjusting your character to the setting, there are people more than willing to help.

we're not yet done conceptualizing and putting the characterization into action, but it's been really fun thus far. we invite you all to come help! yeehaw 🤠 come rp
I certainly am interested.
I, too, am a bit stretched thin at the moment - but I'm still supremely interested and would like to hang around, even if it might be a while for more on my end!
Always interested in looking in on Wild West stuff! I have two chars on my roster for that era. I can’t make any promises on how active I’ll be at this point.
I'd love to check it out, myself!
Interested. I have a prostitute character.
Rogue-Scribe

Sure. I have two “Wild West” characters... Nathan Collier, a post civil war bounty hunter, Koko Darkmoon, a First Nation woman from the Crow tribe, and a third in the works, my mountain man Clay Whittiker who was part of the Lewis & Clark expedition.

Edit.. hmm... not sure any of them will fit the time period of the 1860’s. I was toying with a former soldier from the Civil War, so maybe I’ll create him if I find time. Like others, my time/active rp ratio is a bit lopsided, but even so, if the interest is there.... :)
Rot

All invites sent out !! This thread is still open!

I wanted to add that we'll be making a Discord server for the group soon!
*follows Rook, Rig, and Mia in* >_> Me too please!
I'm very interested!

Currently I have no characters to fit the time period, but I do have an idea in mind already, so more likely than not she will be created !
Rot

invited! remember to approve the invitation in your DMs!
I'm totally interested!
I am super DUPER interested and have wanted to roleplay in this setting for a very long time.
Dorothy Parsons (played by Juls)

Pretty awesome to see all this interest in Wild West! :)
haunt

bumping this!
Hi, I'm really interested in this!
I’ve always been a Wild West fan, so I’m BEYOND interested!

If it’s still open, of course!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Interest Check - Wild West RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus