Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Master, Nemesis or Minion/sidekick

I legit JUST said I am a bounty hunter because I want to help humans kill themselves off. I'm basicly trying to say I WANT TO KILL HUMANS.
Korra (played by MordosKull)

“Nemesis. The both of you. Yep.”
Justin wrote:
"How does me being a bounty hunter make me your foe, and even when I don't seem much of a threat? I am a bounty hunter because I want to help humans kill themselves off. If you give me weapons or treasure, I can kill someone for you." (Also, bounty hunters don't really have time for enemys, they just kill whoever their paid to kill.)

"they just kill whoever their paid to kill"doesn't it means you could be paid to kill a vampire? Plus, they originally capture criminals(and I'm considered as one). But if you only mean humans, then alright... Our ways won't cross."
Korra wrote:
“Nemesis. The both of you. Yep.”
Is that a "your both my nemisis"?
Korra (played by MordosKull)

“Yeppers.”
Ok, lemme get this straight. You want the enemys of a vampire AND a dragon hybrid thats also a bounty hunter with a sword and two handguns?
Nemesis

"Mostly because you don't scare me."
Akia Tokogawa (played by Lanx12)

Sidekick

"I think we could do alot together. But I rather take the lead."
Ser Garland the Green (played anonymously)

Sidekick
"Hark, Eastern one. Abandon the path of vengeance! Confide thyself within the mercy of our Mother Maker.

Only then wilt thou knoweth peace."
Minion

"I can surely make you useful to me. Eventually."
Nemesis

"It only works that way to my favor."
Kage Nishimura (played by Yori)

Minion

“I could use you in my grasps, little one.” He chuckled, his eyes glowing in slight excitement.
Miaha (played by MordosKull)

Boss.

"No one is my Master, ze! But I'd be willing to work for you for the right amount of coin and opportunities to kill, ze?"
Sidekick

Niether of us like masters, but together in a group where we are equal we could pull in a lot of cash with our services put together
Kygor the Big High War God (played anonymously)

Minion

"You shall serve me well, child!"
Zyfali the powerful (played anonymously)

Nemesis

Sorry to crash your party... (not sorry) but I believe war gods aren't up my alley.
Ser Garland the Green (played anonymously)

Nemesis

"And thus, Saint Elspeth proclaimeth to her children, 'The Mother is thy Maker and all of her womb art graced by her benevolence, lest ye stray from her Light. And thou hast stray verily an ungodly distance, lizard! May mine blade strike true, mine shield holds thy flames abay, mine armor stop wicked profaned claws. Thou met thy match, for thou face not a God. But a man!"
Liu Haishida (played by Yori)

Sidekick!

“Wise words indeed! I must say Garland, your bravery is most impressive! I know I’ve already asked you once before, but I absolutely must have you on my cavalry, brother! For with you, I could banish all evildoers with less than a swipe of the hand, I must say! And don’t you worry, for you will be given the most lavish quarters, and I will honor you as not only an astounding knight, but as a brother of war and a friend til the end, and those, those are words that ring true!” Liu proclaimed excitedly, bowing slightly in respect to the knight as he offered him, yet again, the opportunity to be on their cavalry.
Nemesis

"Mostly for the reason that I think that you'll just get in my way."
Flandre Scarlet (played anonymously)

Minion

“Wooow! Such a pretty doll! I want to play with you!”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Master, Nemesis or Minion/sidekick

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus