Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Master, Nemesis or Minion/sidekick

Nayla (played by LotusFlower)

Sidekick

"I could use your help fighting with drows and The Lord of Darkness."
Faeranduil (played by EarlyGrey)

Master

"Assisting you in such a task would be my pleasure."
Kygor the Big High War God (played anonymously)

Nemesis

"Ahh, splendid. The elves have finally came out of their petty forests to meet me in battle. Come then! Your blood and entrails shall herald the coming of perpetual war, the coming of blissful pandemonium, the coming of the Big, High, WAR GOD! "
Nayla (played by LotusFlower)

The elven princess glanced at the large male up and down before letting out a small sigh and drawing the sword.
"You are neither drow or The Lord of Darkness, but i surely can see you in my dead list." She said and pointed her sword towards him.

"Your time is up, War God!"
Ser Garland the Green (played anonymously)

Master

"Thou stand not alone, noble lady," began a booming voice; hefty in passion, strong in hopefulness, "for a Knight of Yore stands with thee!"

Thundering hooves raced to her with crushing momentum. The reins tugged a neighing halt to the mount's gallop, rearing and standing over hind legs. The shrill of steel, ripping itself from scabbard sang the War God's doom. He stands abreast Nayla, and yelled. "TO THE DEATH! TUVEAN y GLOIR! "
Korra (played by MordosKull)

Sidekick

“Hey, are we fighting evil?? Sign me up for that!”
Chenor (played by milktea_dollie)

-Nemesis-

Blair gagged, propping a hand on his hip. "Ew. Why is everyone around here so pure-hearted? It's honestly kinda stupid. Wouldn't mind solving a stupid problem, though~!"
Lysandra (played by Morrigan)

-Minion-

"Well aren't you just a bundle of energy! I like your personality, want to come work for me?" Lysa grins.
Enrico Pucchi (played by turntechGodhead)

-Minion/Sidekick-

Enrico thought for a moment , Maybe they could work together? After all she did seem interesting to him. From her abilities , she could be seem as a useful ally to work with. "Well , You do seem interesting.. Would you like to help me with something? After all I need all the help I can get with this plan I want to uphold."
Linkle (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Master

"Hey, we could work together, what do you think?"
“I guess you could be a sidekick...though...dual-wielding crossbows is unheard of...”
Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

*Walks in wielding dual heavy repeating crossbows*

"PREPARE FOR TROUBLE!!!!" Elaine shouted before opening fire at a bunch of pigeons...yet awkwardly enough, instead of a rain of arrows the merc let out a barrage of rainbow colored wax...yes she had indeed loaded the crossbows with crayons.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" the woman let out a maniacal laugher regardless of her ineffective, inaccurate and clearly incompatible time paradox which was mixing crayolas with heavy repeating crossbows in the first place.

"OK! fun time is over...I say sidekick! Now let's go catch some pigeons" She said with narrowed eyes filled with pure hatred towards the flying devils.
Ukichi (played by Katia)

...Minion I suppose? Not really the type of person I prefer to associate with, but it's the most feasible of the three choices.
Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

"YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH BADGES TO CONTROL ME!!!!"

"BRRRRTTTZZXZ!!!!!!" Elaine spinned in place, making chopper sounds before taking off.

"NEMESIS!!!!!"
Taluna (played anonymously)

“Sidekick. I mean, you kinna are already aren’t ya, Elaine? Hehehe!” The gnome stuck her tongue out at the human mercenary.
Master

With a twinkle in her eye, Isabella stared over at Taluna with a hopeful heart. "You look like fun....can I play with you?" the girl asked. It wouldn't be terribly hard to reel the child in, impressionable as she was and longing for a friend. Just stay away from that book of hers and you'll be fine.
Yesh... this is hard... sidekick? Though a bounty hunter like myslef prefers working for no one or with no one.
Nemesis

"Although you don't seem much of a threat to me, being a Bounty Hunter makes you my foe."
"How does me being a bounty hunter make me your foe, and even when I don't seem much of a threat? I am a bounty hunter because I want to help humans kill themselves off. If you give me weapons or treasure, I can kill someone for you." (Also, bounty hunters don't really have time for enemys, they just kill whoever their paid to kill.)
"I don't pay others to kill. But believe me, you would get paid to kill me. Lots of humans are after me..."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Master, Nemesis or Minion/sidekick

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus