Forums » Forum Games » Master, Nemesis or Minion/sidekick

Zarreth (played by Juls)

"Minion... it is the destiny of the drow to rule over all..."
Pint (played anonymously)

Nemesis

“Sod off, ye bloody knife ears!”
Blackwell (played anonymously)

Sidekick

"Hey, you look like you can do some damage. Frankie and Steve will love to have someone more their size to wreak havoc with."
Captain John Davian Cross (played by Mipps) Topic Starter

"Not really a master... not really a nemesis... Side kick? No.. Drinking Buddy."
Sierra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Nemesis

"Unless, that is, you're hiring a freelancer and paying well."
"Hmm... Well, as I know nothing much about you I can not decide whether you would be my minion or nemesis, but one thing I can tell you for sure is, that I would really enjoy having you as my dinner"
Ser Garland the Green (played anonymously)

Nemesis
The knight of Yore stood there, arms at the ready. His eyes burning bright as a forest lush, as fiery as justice. "And I beheld the vampyre!" began this green-clad knight, with a fist in the air, shook in passion "Profane fangs didst adorn her wicked maw!"
Chenor (played by milktea_dollie)

Nemesis.
Blair made a face of utter disgust, sticking a finger in his mouth in a mock vomiting gesture.
“Ew. So traditional and so... virtuous. Gross!”
Sikato Hiwama (played by Lithe)

“Minion. You seem to be manipulative, you’ll be perfect for my bidding.” Her voice seemed to come from all directions, despite her being directly in front on the boy.
Ardyn Izunia (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Minion

“You would be a great asset to my plans...” He wore a sneer, because...he is evil and all?
Hachi Aikawa (played by Lithe)

Master

“Well, no point in denying it. As long as you give me a place to sleep, and good food, then sure.” He shrugged.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

"You're a dude..." he said softly, a little surprised. "Well, either way, you'd be my sidekick, because you obviously can't command me, and your to... soft to be anyone's nemesis" he sadi, looking down at him. "Is that good, or was it offensive, in any way?"
Gorgutz 'Ead 'Unta (played anonymously)

Nemesis.

“You iz ‘umie!! WAAAAGH!!”

Nemesis]

"Thou hast met thy match, Orc!"

"HiiiiiiYAAAAAAH!"
Shamshir (played anonymously)

“Thou hast proven most worthy. I declare us friends!”

"Friends, good ser? Jest thee not! More than that; Sworn-Brothers, we are!"
Elusian (played by Lucretire)

"...I'm usually unamused by simple games such as this. However, I will not speak false and say that you are less than worthy of your current rank, Ser Knight.

Thusly, I must ask for your humble blade. I shan't call you a minion, despite our differing stations. You are more of an... Alliance. Albeit a temporary one."
Chiyoko Hasegawa (played by Lithe)

Sidekick

“Bitterly honest approach, I like that. You could definitely be a good person to have around.”
Mercedes von Martritz (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Master

“So long you’re a good person...Ooh, I want to help as many people as I can!”
Michael (played by Lucretire)

Sidekick

"Well... I suppose I could use a healer alongside my burgeoning band of travelers... As they say, 'better safe than sorry.'"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Master, Nemesis or Minion/sidekick

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus