Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Master, Nemesis or Minion/sidekick

Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

Hikaru Kaneshiro wrote:
“Well, I don’t particularly like prissy types like you. Nemesis.” Hikaru said in a monotone voice, a bored, and slightly annoyed look on his face.

"Sidekick... like an accountant. You seem pretty normal" Clyde said. "I have to much paperwork anyways while I destroy threats from around the world, a little help would be nice" he shrugged
Lysandra (played by Morrigan)

"Well, aren't you a tasty treat for the eyes? A man in uniform, love them! Hmm, I think you would serve me well. I can always use another strong arm and some weapons to keep me safe." Lysa grins and winks.

((Minion, but well treated.))
Noble Six (played by Shadeslayer45)

Mind control powers sorry lady but you seem sketchy id think id stick to having you as my nemesis im a lone wolf solider I don't need help I am my own master Six points just wraps his hands around his energy sword igniting his blade target locked preparing to engage
Seraph (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Nemesis. Got to show people that armor is bloody useless sometimes. 'Specially when you...have Chaos and can rip through armor. It's boring."
Hachi Aikawa (played by Lithe)

“Wait...your gonna kill my soldier friend?” Hachi looked kinda sad, but slightly hopeful. “It’s ok, soldier will win anyways! If soldier is your nemesis, then you’re my nemesis as well.” He exclaimed this defiantly, feeling proud of himself.
Randal Lupa (played by jpdelta)

Places hand on little Hachi a small smile on his tired face, "Well now, who is messing with my little servant's friends. Oh and I'd love a little helper like you." He said patted the little fella.
Roselin (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Eh, I guess you could be a Master. Nothin’ better to do anyway, and a job’s a job.”
“I don’t see myself as a hero, but if you’re insisting...I wouldn’t mind if we were in a party together. I guess we all are heroes of our own stories, huh?”
Gorgutz 'Ead 'Unta (played anonymously)

Nemesis.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

Nuff said.
Hachi Aikawa (played by Lithe)

Hachi started crying and hid from the big scary green monster. “Wah! Please stop it, your really scary! I-I guess if it means you won’t eat me or something, you can be my master!” He said this tearfully, barely able to get the words out.
Minion

"Oh just look how cute you are....I'm sure you can wrench the money from the clenched fists of many weak hearted fools....or at least distract them long enough so I can. Do what I tell you, and I'll make sure you lead a happy life....trust me...."
Lysandra (played by Morrigan)

Sidekick

"Trade hmm? You seem intelligent and motivated enough to assist in my business...Care to help?"
Chiyoko Hasegawa (played by Lithe)

Nemesis

“...You seem like a manipulative little piece of-“ Chiyoko attempted to say this in a cold tone before being dragged away by her creator :).

Don’t mind her, she just loves sharing her opinion, carry on.
Atlas Quinn (played by Mipps) Topic Starter

"Well.... wouldn't you make an adorable little minion... come hither, I have chocolate."
Mai Lapahie (played anonymously)

"Ooo, you seem fun to play with. Can I join you, I think I might find some fun people to be for a time...I guess I might even be persuaded to call you Master."
Vanya Petrova (played anonymously)

Sidekick

"Come here darling... Let me shake your hand... Oh, aren't you an interesting one? I think we could be good friends - good friends, indeed..."
Atlas Quinn (played by Mipps) Topic Starter

Minion

"What a pretty little thing... I have my eyes on you..."
Seraph (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Nemesis

“Allow me to tear you apart...”
Maxwell (played by Lucretire)

Nemesis

"You radiate an evil that is old as time itself. I can't just leave you be. My apologies, but it's MFA orders. I'm just following proper protocol."
Goro Kumizaki (played by Lithe)

Sidekick

“You seem to be a pretty calm and collected person, exactly who I need in my life. We could make a good team.”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Master, Nemesis or Minion/sidekick

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus