Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Master, Nemesis or Minion/sidekick

Nemesis

"I don't see you as a Master or a Minion , to me you're just another target."
Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

*Brings out a leash*

"I think we both know were this is heading..."

'~Three snacks later~'

"Phew! that was rought! Never imagined someone would actually pay me to walk their dog! That thing was enormous! You think that pet wasn't a bear in disguise? Meh *She shrugged* "Anyways, thank you Bob for your help. You're a really good sidekick You helped me alot back there. Wanna go for a drink?"
Makaan (played by Cactus_Jones)

Minion

"You may be useful in my plans and you may be able to follow me to retrieve what is rightfully mine."
Master

"I have served under Oblivion , Someone I know and trust. Although I would never serve under anyone else ...You- You seem interesting and I would gladly help you whenever needed."
Tim the Enchanter (played anonymously)

Minion

Tim pointed at the ground between the angel's feet, and the ground erupted into a small explosion.

"Quite."
Maiev Shadowsong (played by MordosKull)

Nemesis

“I’m putting you behind bars for your reckless use of arcane magic!”
Kage Nishimura (played by Yori)

Minion

“You seem interesting, and you might be of use.” He said this with a straight face, inclining his head a little in a show of authority.
Maiev Shadowsong (played by MordosKull)

Nemesis.

"Don't presume to command me, lizard!"

"Minion!!!"

Elaine wrapped herself tighgly around Maiev's leg.

"Haha!!! I won't let go till you admit you're mine!" The merc said pumped as she essencially locked herself around the night elf's leg not giving hints of ever letting go...seriously. Elaine saw someone she liked and she would simply wrap around them till they succumbed.
"Nemesis."

"Because you're only going to get in my way." A2 crossed her arms dismissively.
Markus Wulfhart (played by Cactus_Jones)

"Nemesis"

"You're an unknown threat from what I can see... I will have to put you down before any harm can to the innocent"
Ser Garland the Green (played anonymously)

Sidekick

"Hail, Hunter. Devout of Sigmar, thou art? I am Ser Garland the Green, knight of Yore, though we doth hail of different realms, our quest sings the same tune.

Come, lance and bow be unified in fellowship to rid both our realms off all manners of filth that make lair here—vampyres, ghouls and other nefarious insults to all that is holy and just!"
Pint (played anonymously)

Sidekick.

“A wee bit idealistic fer me liking, but I reckon we fight the same things.”
Hachi Aikawa (played by Yori)

Master

“Well....you seem ok to me, so why not?!” Hachi smiled a toothy, adorable smile.

"Minion!!!." Elaine whispered as she appeared put of thin air behind Hachi. The woman wrapping around the cute kitsune, locking arms and legs around the little cake thief.

"RAWWR! You're my pillow now~" Elaine roared like a dinosaur before nibbling on one of the fox's ears, pulling it playfully.
Master

“...I serve you now, Commander.”
Minion

"I can help bring you to your true potential and give you something great to fight for. As I have for many. You'll find that my expertise is suited for making those like you into something great."
Lysandra (played by Morrigan)

"I certainly cannot call you a sidekick, ally might be more accurately. But you and I would seem to get along famously," Lysa crooned.
"Nemesis"

"I Kill-kill Man-Breeder with my blade as I take-steal her head-skull for me-me."
Tseng (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Nemesis

"This will be a real thrill for you."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Master, Nemesis or Minion/sidekick

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus