Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Oh hi

Hello, crew! I'm the fresh meat on the block. I've been role playing for almost a year now, and I personally don't have a favorite kind of role play. I hope to find my group within this site, let alone have fun. I'm a year-round middle distance competitive swimmer, and so far my best stroke is breast-stroke. I'm aiming to start driving and learning how to ride a motorcycle so I can save up for the upcoming 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa. I'm in love with literature, science, and am sinking into math now, as well. Any advice for a newcomer? I'm all ears!
Hi, and welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your time on the site. My advice for newcomers is to first create a wide variety of characters, based off the genre of roleplay you're interested in. It's pretty easy to find a RP your interested in, simply search for an RP or click the plus sign next to 'Forums' and select the genre you want. Have fun!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPREPOSITORY.
Welcome, ELS1526!

When you're ready to find a game to play, definitely check out the Looking for RP forum. That's where folks scout for 1x1 RP partners and/or recruit players for their group games. The 'Find RP' tool (in the main site menu) allows you to apply some search criteria to the posts in that forum from the last several weeks.

Also, I've actually found the Forum Games, as silly as some of them are, to be a nice way to interact with some different players and their characters and kinda get a feel for who is who. :) I've found a couple partners that way!
Welcome to RPR! Enjoy your stay on this amazing roleplaying site :D.

I don't have much advice to give, other than what other users have already said, but I do wish you good luck on finding roleplay partners. :)
DamsWorld

Like King of Arrows said there isn't a lot of advice I can give that hasn't been said. I really do hope that you enjoy your time here and if you want I could one of your first rp partners here if you want, reply to me here or PM. Your choice!
Hi welcome to Rpr!
Mipps

:star: Welcome to RPR! :star:

I hope you have lots of fun here! ^^

There is the Looking-For-Role-Play (LFRP) section to find new partners by responding to ads or making your own plot pitches!
There is a "Find RP" search feature that can help you find things a little more quickly as well!
Don't forget there are roleplay groups that are open for people to join that are separate from PMs and the public forum!

I have noticed there is a little something for everyone, and if its not listed then don't be afraid to share your own ideas! The community is very kind and welcoming to all forms of creativity.
Hello fresh meat! ;) Welcome to the site. I hope you're settling in okay. Feel free to ask if you have any questions as there are a ton of helpful people around. Cheers to making friends and having a lot of fun RPs!
Hey! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here! I hope you find your clique on the site quickly! And I hope you can save enough for that bike! It sounds cool!
Welcome to RPR!
Deumeawyn

Welcome to this wonderful site!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Oh hi

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus