Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello! I am Xander!

This is my first time here on this site but I am not new to roleplaying. I am very excited to start writing with the people here. I have no clue what the system is like here and I would appreciate some tips for this site. I am interested in getting to know the community and sharing our characters together!
I have been roleplaying since 2015 and with the new year, I decided that my characters needed more love! My characters are very important to me since they are like a part of me. It is also appreciated if you have any questions for me or my original characters! I draw my characters myself and is open to drawing other characters too!
I hope that everyone has an amazing day and a spectacular new year! Thank you for taking the time to read my introduction!
IcedKoi

Welcome, Turtle! (I'm calling you Turtle because there's this character from one of my favourite books, and his name is Turtle! Your username just reminded me of him!)

I hope you find friendly roleplayers! Good ones, too!

Feel free to roleplay with me, if you would like! I don't bite!
Welcome to RPR, Xander!

I was going to recommend the Looking for RP forum as the best place to get started, but I see you already found it. :) There's a wide variety of RPers and RP styles here, so hopefully you can find some great RP partners!
JaiyanaBinx

Hai, I'm Jai!

Welcome to the newly improved RPR Xander! I agree with Juls that "Looking for RP" was a great place to start on here for finding many others who share your passion for characters and that you've gone for it too!

There is also a "Help" section that even has a "Getting Started Guide"- which naturally sounds like a swell place for beginning your adventures :D and please check out the "Forum Rules" if you haven't already! As of posting this now I notice that you don't have any seen characters on your profile; if you haven't made any at the time being then clicking on "Your Stuff" and then to "Characters" will bring you to a page that gives you the option to create your first character! ( I apologize if I wasted your reading time on that if you made any anon characters! )

I personally agree with having a deeper connection to original characters and that they feel to be a part of yourself ^//^ so hazza!

One thing I really enjoy the answers to whenever I ask a Roleplay partner is how many characters they have- so I throw that question to you! I find it intriguing finding out how long someone's been working on a character too 0-0 the reply is always surprising~ Knowing your favorite original creation is interesting too :D so is where your RP history began! You can PM me the answers if you feel more comfortable doing that :star:

Thank you for joining us, for your time, and for reading! <3
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Hi Xander, welcome to RPR! I hope you're settling in okay. If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of friendly people around that are willing to help out with anything you may need. Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs!
Welcome to RPR!!! Happy New Year!
Hey, Xander, and welcome to RPR! My tip: go for it. This community is welcoming and theres always someone willing to rp with you. I hope you find us all okay, hehe!
Welcome to the site, I hope you have a good experience here.
AmberShades

Bonsoir, Mon Ami! :D Welcome To RPR!! If You Have Any Questions, Or RP Ideas, Don't Be Afraid To Ask/Tell! ;) Happy Writings! <3
Deumeawyn

Welcome to RP Repository! :D
Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy it here!
23e4f4e447a299fe0a26c27247e0d7ab.gif

Hi there! I'm Hibari.
It's nice to meet you and WELCOME TO RPR!
I hope you're enjoying your stay so far. HAVE FUN!
23e4f4e447a299fe0a26c27247e0d7ab.gif

Hi there! I'm Hibari.
It's nice to meet you and WELCOME TO RPR!
I hope you're enjoying your stay so far. HAVE FUN!
Hi, Xander!! Welcome to RPR!! I hope you have fun here! There's no set style here exactly. Most people kind of just do as they do dfsf
TinyTurtle Topic Starter

JaiyanaBinx wrote:
Hai, I'm Jai!

Welcome to the newly improved RPR Xander! I agree with Juls that "Looking for RP" was a great place to start on here for finding many others who share your passion for characters and that you've gone for it too!

There is also a "Help" section that even has a "Getting Started Guide"- which naturally sounds like a swell place for beginning your adventures :D and please check out the "Forum Rules" if you haven't already! As of posting this now I notice that you don't have any seen characters on your profile; if you haven't made any at the time being then clicking on "Your Stuff" and then to "Characters" will bring you to a page that gives you the option to create your first character! ( I apologize if I wasted your reading time on that if you made any anon characters! )

I personally agree with having a deeper connection to original characters and that they feel to be a part of yourself ^//^ so hazza!

One thing I really enjoy the answers to whenever I ask a Roleplay partner is how many characters they have- so I throw that question to you! I find it intriguing finding out how long someone's been working on a character too 0-0 the reply is always surprising~ Knowing your favorite original creation is interesting too :D so is where your RP history began! You can PM me the answers if you feel more comfortable doing that :star:

Thank you for joining us, for your time, and for reading! <3

Hello! Sorry for the late reply, I did not realize that I had people respond to my forum hahaha! I am still getting used to the site but so far, it is a lot of fun! Thank you for the warm welcome, I appreciate it a lot!

As for your question, so far I have 20 Characters that I can count so far! I always impulsively create a new character since I draw them as well. Even though I do not actively use them all, they give me joy! I have more developed characters such as Loic Roche, Axel Roche and Jiayu Lin because I am literally obsessed with them for years hahaha I have more drawings of Loic then all my characters combined! It is kind of funny~
TinyTurtle Topic Starter

IcedKoi wrote:
Welcome, Turtle! (I'm calling you Turtle because there's this character from one of my favourite books, and his name is Turtle! Your username just reminded me of him!)

I hope you find friendly roleplayers! Good ones, too!

Feel free to roleplay with me, if you would like! I don't bite!

Thank you for the warm welcome! Turtle is a cute name, I do not mind that you call me that :3 I wonder what book it is if it is your favorite! I can not wait to start our roleplay! I will be working on it today!
TinyTurtle Topic Starter

Juls wrote:
Welcome to RPR, Xander!

I was going to recommend the Looking for RP forum as the best place to get started, but I see you already found it. :) There's a wide variety of RPers and RP styles here, so hopefully you can find some great RP partners!

Thank you for welcoming me! I seriously appreciate it! Everyone does seem so nice, including you! Thank you for the tip. I hope that you have a good day <3
TinyTurtle Topic Starter

LakotaSiouxWarrior wrote:
Hello and welcome to RPRepository.

Hello! It is so nice to to meet you! ^^ Thank you for the welcome as well. I hope that you have a pleasant day :)
TinyTurtle Topic Starter

Somnom wrote:
Hi Xander, welcome to RPR! I hope you're settling in okay. If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of friendly people around that are willing to help out with anything you may need. Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs!

Hello! Thank you so much for the pleasant welcome! I am so excited to know that people are so nice here. I think I am started to slowly become accustomed to the site since it is my third day here~ Hope your day goes great!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello! I am Xander!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus