Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Ari's free art doodle corner!!

giphy.gif

Hey there and welcome to this lil corner!! I'm giving away free doodles of art!

example of what you'll get

SUGA.png

Here are the simple rules;

1. You may only request one character per post.

2. There's no limit to how many characters you want drawn, just make sure you space out your posts so other's can get in line too!!

Link your character profile of whom you want me to draw?
(Optional, but it makes things easier.)

You can send an image of a pose, maybe?
(Optional)

You can send me what color you want for the lineart, preferably dark colors. And you can send me what color you want for the filling, preferably lighter colors. If you want a simple black n grey, I can do that too.

Anyhoo, I hope this is enough information!! You can contact me via RPR PMs or Discord, which is Ari#0558

Edit; wowee!! I have so many people in line!!!! I'm going to collapse the line so I don't make the post so big ^^;

Folks in Line

1. StaticNightmares

2. Somnom

3. Dndmama -Unable to get in contact. Please PM me!!

4. Crystaldragon126

5. MercyInReach

6. Lumaslily

7. Ilina Young

8. turntechGodhead

9. JoJoApples

10. Cookiesareyummie

11. CoyBoat275

12. Mintelle

13. TanukiYasu

14. An anonymous person

15. KatrinaPride

16. Arica

completed arts!!!

Ollie Srine for StaticNightmares

unknown.png

Mina for Somnom

unknown.png

notice!!!

temporarily closed.

Until I am done with all of the art for everyone on the list above, please don't comment until I say we're open for requests again. Thanks for understanding!!!
nightmqre

*slams hands down immediately*

too adorable not to

>.> <.< I'll send the stuff over pms as you know >.><.<
misou.soup Topic Starter

StaticNightmares wrote:
*slams hands down immediately*

too adorable not to

>.> <.< I'll send the stuff over pms as you know >.><.<

Okay then!! I'll edit my posts here when I'm finished with your art.

EDIT

Ollie Srine for Static Nightmares is done!! Up next is Somnom!!

finished piece

unknown.png

Can I get on the list, please? I’ll have to wait until I’m home to send the info over if that’s okay! :D
misou.soup Topic Starter

Somnom wrote:
Can I get on the list, please? I’ll have to wait until I’m home to send the info over if that’s okay! :D

Yes that's totally fine!!
Ooh! Me me! I'm gonna send you a pm too!

giphy.gif
OMG I love your art style! If you have the time I'd love to send you a pm with the character and stuff! :D
i can PM a description.
misou.soup Topic Starter

Y'all can PM me the details!!
Can I get added to the list as well? I'll try to Pm you the information later when I have the time to , If that's alright.
Hilda North (played by JoJoApples)

OOOOH! I love your art style so much Arix! If possible, I'd love some art for Hilda here!

I will also PM you, but I'm leaving this here as well hope that's cool by you.

Refrence info collapsed so the post isn't two miles long.

Pose:
BodyLanguageProjectCom-Double-Arm-Hug-Or-Self-Hugging-3.jpg

color desired for lineart: Black?

Color designed for filling: Not sure if this is what you mean but a fully colored piece would be appreciated, but I'm also happy with black and white. Do whatever you feel up to! I'd be happy with anything :)

If you need more info let me know, I'll gladly provide it.
Can I be on the list as well ? If you have some more space ofcourse.Your art style is so adorable!
You know in the past I used to hate having others do a ref for me, but I guess I'll do just one, to see how others draw. If your open of course!
If it's alright with yourself, I would love to put my name forward for this. I can send a pm (and you can ignore it if you don't want to draw my char). I will send it a bit later when I get home.
misou.soup Topic Starter

You all can send some PMs!!
Lovely art style <3
May I ask for my name on the list too please? If you're still open, that is.
might I ask for a character myself? I would like some new art work of Florence! Here's her profile. Perhaps in a regal sitting pose?
The line art and whatever else may be up to you, I like surprises! Hell, even the clothing can be up to you! She likes blacks, whites and blues~
If you don't wish to, that's fine by me

https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/121480
Assuming I'm not too late, could I send you some info? Oh! I could draw something for you too!! <3 I love your style greatly! I would love to see more of your art too!
Not tossing my name in, but this is such a sweet thing to do. Thank you for being so generous with your time and talents!!! ❤️❤️😗
Wow! How very kind of you. You’ve got a very solid style, of this is still open then I’ll thrown in Alfonz’s hat.

https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1435137

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Ari's free art doodle corner!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus