Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello everyone

Rune_Weaver

Hello everyone. I am not very good at introductions but let’s see how this goes.

I’m very new to rp. I’ve only participated in 1 rp before on another site but the other person stopped logging in so I decided to start searching again. I love fantasy and after encouragement from my friends i decided to try role play out. I love it! I’m hoping that I will have luck on this site and maybe even make a friend or two.

That’s about all I have for now. Feel free to message me if you have a question!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository created by Kim. You'll make plenty of freinds and meet roleplayers here in no time❤💖.
Rogue-Scribe

Happy Trailes to you Rune Weaver! Hoping you enjoy RP Repository!
It's pretty easy to get into RPs here!
Rune_Weaver Topic Starter

Thank you both of you! I have already gotten replies on my RP request. This site is wonderful :)
9aac3469b8fb8a8920d0cfb61c44256c.gif
Welcome to RPR!

I'm sure that you will like it here! And don't worry about your lack of experience, we will all help you through your roleplay journey! If you ever want to talk or start a RP (especially fantasy, I've been craving a fantasy-themed adventure these past few weeks), feel free to send me a message! I'm sure that you'll make way more than two friends, don't worry!

I hope that you'll get to go on amazing adventures among us,
Jencey <3
Rune_Weaver Topic Starter

Jence wrote:
9aac3469b8fb8a8920d0cfb61c44256c.gif
Welcome to RPR!

I'm sure that you will like it here! And don't worry about your lack of experience, we will all help you through your roleplay journey! If you ever want to talk or start a RP (especially fantasy, I've been craving a fantasy-themed adventure these past few weeks), feel free to send me a message! I'm sure that you'll make way more than two friends, don't worry!

I hope that you'll get to go on amazing adventures among us,
Jencey <3

I'm in the process of starting what looks like will be a group RP. Feel free to join! There is a request thread (it should be linked in my profile?).
Hello Rune! Welcome to the site!!!! It's amazing that you've already got an RP going - how exciting!!! :D

If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of friendly people around willing to help and answer questions.

Cheers to making lots of new friends and fantastic RPs!
Welcome to the RPR an amazing community with even more amazing people!
I hope you have lots of fun here and that you have lots of fun writing here!

giphy.gif
Hello There! Welcome to the RPR family! :D
Hi! Welcome to RPR! I like your username! I hope you have a lot of fun here :0
Rune_Weaver wrote:
Thank you both of you! I have already gotten replies on my RP request. This site is wonderful :)

That's great. Indeed! Welcome, Rune_Weaver.
Welcome to RPR!!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Mipps

:star: Welcome to RPR :star:
AmberShades

*Cue A French Guy Kicking Down The Door, Following With Jazz Hands*

Bonsoir, Mon Ami! :D Welcome To RPR! If You Have Any Questions, Or RP Ideas, Don't Be Afraid To Ask/Tell! Happy Writings! <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello everyone

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus