Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Spooked!

Heyyo. My name is Spooked but you can call me Rox or Roxy. I'm mainly here to get some good connections going with my character while opening up to other writers to possibly learn a thing or two. The genres I normally steer toward are fantasy action/adventure and sci-fi. I have several characters I want to introduce all from the same concept (made by a friend). I'm really into one at the moment so I'm hoping I can get some really lengthy stories happening. I am pro combat. An 100% must. I only do T1 and I'm more for logic over prep but will use prep when necessary. When out of combat I tend to write in first person (as I am practicing writing under different elements) so bear with me if first isn't your thing. I can always go third to adapt to yall's preference.

Ps. When I say pro combat I mean I am 100% forward. In terms of experience I am a novice trying to get better!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hi rox. Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Welcome! May you find what you seek. :)
Hi there and welcome to RPR, Rox! If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of people around willing to help. Cheers to making lots of friends and being a part of fun RPs!
Welcome to RPR Spooked! Thanks for sharing so much about yourself, I'm sure you'll find exactly what you're looking for. The Fine RP function of RPR allows you to sort through posts or make your own and locate exactly what you are looking for in terms of RP. Happy hunting! :D
Welcome Rox!

Good luck on your search! :)

Any questions about the site so far?
Mipps

:star: Welcome to RPR :star:
Hi Rox and welcome to the RPR!

Thank you for sharing so much about your preferences and what tickles your fancy, it's awesome to see <3 If you have any questions about the site, no matter how small, please do ask. This community is eager and happy to help. :D

I hope you have a wonderful time here on the RPR.
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!
Welcome! Thanks for sharing your RP preferences with us; I'm personally always happy to meet new fantasy writers. I hope you enjoy your stay at Hotel RPRepository <3
Welcome welcome! Your style sounds like fun, so I'm glad you shared it. ^v^

If you like mixing sci-fi and fantasy, feel free to send me a message!
AmberShades

*Cue A French Guy Kicking Down The Door, Following With Jazz Hands*

Bonsoir, Mon Ami! :D Welcome To RPR! If You Have Any Questions, Or RP Ideas, Don't Be Afraid To Ask/Tell! Happy Writings! <3
sarah18394729

Hello New Players!!!!!! And Welcome! to. RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Spooked!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus