Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Greenroom (An IC OOC/Meta Chat, OPEN!)

Winston White (played by CrystalDisc)

[Winston pulls out his cellphone and, slipping off a glove, starts browsing through images for inspiration.]

Any of these look good?
I'm biased toward more forest density than most of these give.

Also, most of the paint I warped in is various greens and blues.
Lisa Adrean Adeptus (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

What are the chance you could warp in a few warmer hues and we try something like this one?, but with more greenery?
If we switch part of the lake for forest and maybe allow a bit more brightness I'd be in.... one sec, lemme just.... there we go, purchase complete.

Another palette sizzles into existence

There we go. That should do.
I literally just ordered stuff in a sunrise/sunset colour scheme, so hopefully that will do.

Your technology will never cease to amaze me.
Chiruko 'Chiro' Kennai (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

Yeah, you know how much work it'd take for either of us to get all this paint back home?

It's the reason I can't say I've ever painted a big mural before. *He claps his hands together while a positively radiant smile stretches across his face.*
Welcome to energy-to-mass systems. Great for non-magical substances. Erm... actually, I guess we get to find out if Chiro's art has anything magic-driven about it... If it starts feeling like painting right is abnormally hard or doesn't feel right, let me know and I'll.... probably have to go buy stuff in an actual place. Just... give me a heads up, yeah.

I just gotta let you know now, I'm actually... not much of a painter. Don't get me wrong, doodling is my jam, but the last time I brought home a watercolor kit when I was like eleven, it got all over my mom's couch.
Technique of painting I'm actually fine with, it's handy to use certain special paints for certain sigils, runes, wards, and concentrator circles or whatever. Actually creating an image rather than a series of standardized patterns with known proportions..... Let's just say I can't make any promises.

I do draw a little...but-

-who cares if this doesn't come out a masterpiece. We're just here to do something together, right?

I'm actually pretty good at proportions! Maybe I could sketch the outline on the wall, and then you guys can paint over it?
I... think mostly we're here to fix the fact that this place went to crap in the time since we've been here.... Hey, Liz, you started saying it reminded you of something and then kinda dodged the question. What was it?

Also, I'd say go ahead and set up some sketches.... Nah, we probably don't need to weave any sorcery into this thing, right? right.

*sigh* You know how dilapidated V...Vi...not you but the thing's....place usually looks? It made me think of that.

And it's just a mural, Victi. We don't need to enchant a mural.

It'd be cool if we could enchant a mural though...
Okay, just... general domain thing, yeah. Thought so, but wasn't sure.

We don't need to enchant the mural, no. Unless people want me to, but then I'd need to map out some shapes which would need to be well defined and get actually natural paint probably and also figure out what we'd want it to do.

That, and a decayed, abandoned-looking room would give anyone with common sense chills.

And if you're thinking of enchanting the mural with some sort of trap, Victi, I swear on my own grave....

Ooooh, can she do that? Sorry- can you do that, Victi?

She can what?

. . .

I'll, uh... go grab my sketching kit.

[Winston exits the room.]

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Greenroom (An IC OOC/Meta Chat, OPEN!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus