Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Greenroom (An IC OOC/Meta Chat, OPEN!)

Chiruko 'Chiro' Kennai (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

Yeah, I'll keep you company, Lisa. Let's try this corner over here. *He takes Lisa by the hand and guides her to another area in the room.*
You can help... after I'm done painting in the glyphs, got it Vinny?
Vincent (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

*sigh* Fine. I'll go sssit in the corner with the other two-
Lisa Adrean Adeptus (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

NOOoooo you're not!

Hmph. Alright. Sssooo...Winston! *Sits cross-legged with a toothy grin besides Win* Tell me about yourself.
Winston White (played by CrystalDisc)

Hey, I get it. If Izabelle Geiste suddenly popped into my safe place, I'd probably feel the same way.

[Winston goes back to sketching.]

But playing the bad guy can be hard, y'know? Izzy needs like, a good shot or two every time after CD uses her in one of her schemes. I'd say just take the load off.

That'sss what I'm here for! Although I relisssh being the monssster I am, it is a lot of work.

What'sss this Izabelle Geiste have to do with you?
Oh, wait, are having "stuggles of being the villain" chats? I can do that one!
*Are we having

shrugs With the faint of heart out of the way, I don't sssee why not.

You don't suppose I could borrow a pencil, Winssston?

Well-

[He pauses, fiddling with the pencil.]

I used to be an art student before I decided the Vagabonds were right for me. Me? I'd help catch people who went off the rails, but then-

[He shakes his head.]

...Well, guess I'm the one off the rails now. Izzy chases after me.

What about you?
You ever try to be less murderful for once and have someone firebomb your tea time? Because that sucks. Oh, after someone tries to poison you? Some people these days...

Huh? Oh-

[He steps away from the wall-canvas. By now, it looks a little something like this.]

Yeah, sure. There's some more in Vincent.

[He points to portfolio-Vincent with the pencil.]

You ever find yourself faced with a target who's totally unphasssed by your tricksss? Sure, they're the most sssatisssfying to break but-

What? More in...? Oh, heh. HeheheHAHAHAH! That's a brilliant name! *Reaches for a pencil*

And it's a ssshame, my friend- that you live your life in fear of being caught. What does your pursuer look like? I am have a very versatile talent, I could do sssomething to...throw her off your trail for a time.

Mhm, yeah. You can find her on Azura's profile. Weird.

[He checks his phone.]

Let me grab you a link.

*Breaks into an impossibly wide grin* I would have accepted a detailed description, but this...this is perfect!
So.... I'm about to paint on this, but it goes clear. Don't worry about it. Hey Chiro, when you're painting, could you make sure you integrate strokes and/or lines across these? Thanks.

She begins painting, carefully tracing over the glyphs using the glittery, clear paint

Having a nemesis is kinda weird. I mean, I used to have one, sort of, and I still find it weird.

I've never had a nemisssisss...I wonder if I should get one.
Chiruko 'Chiro' Kennai (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

Oh, will do! Might be a while, though. Uh...for....yeah. *Quietly* She's still pretty shaken.
Ziktia (played anonymously)

I'll shake and bake it all into a pie! Scaredy-cat, scaredy cat, let's get you a SNACK! Taste Master's WARMTH.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Greenroom (An IC OOC/Meta Chat, OPEN!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus