Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Greenroom (An IC OOC/Meta Chat, OPEN!)

Shh, you're just supposed to moderate the forums. Go sit on your spooky lifeguard chair.
Winston White (played by CrystalDisc)

I'm personally a little offended I share the same nemesis with this other girl. CD was supposed to add Izzy to my profile, but-

. . .

-oh, well.

[Winston stops sketching, gingerly placing the pencil back into portfolio-Vincent. Shortly after, he blows a kiss at the wall.]

You guys got this!

[He gives a dorky thumbs-up.]

[While they begin to paint, Winn browses the other characters' profiles on his phone.]
Vincent (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

*hisssss* ZIKTIA. Get out of here, you mindlesss heathen!

Ahem.

Sssorry, where were we?

Ah! Yessss! *Replaces the pencil with a brush and...pierces the lid of another can of paint.*
Ziktia (played anonymously)

: (
Nemeses. Speaking of those and the forums, though, when are you gonna jump into them, superhero-type guy? Long Street could use some new visitors, and a post might bring more out to... do the thing, I guess.

She hovers a hand over one section, and for a moment it thrums richly, power radiating into the room. Victi smiles as she continues the calligraphy-like line work

Yesss, my domain. You and I would get to know each other very well, there.

I would. No, really. Don't get me wrong, I'm dying to be written again, but CD's a little... skittish, y'know?

I think this is the first public thing she's ever done here, other than put up LFRP ads.

I'll see if I can pester her into it.
Do it! The game is fun, the group doesn't show stuff to the outside and, for all you know, you'll be alone on that run. For all of our..... variousness, we're a pretty welcoming group.
Chiruko 'Chiro' Kennai (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

Aaaand we're back!
Lisa Adrean Adeptus (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

I've...worked up the resolve to step in again mostly just to warn you, Winston, that you're making a terrible mistake. Uh...Vincent, you're not going to be a regular here, are you?

Hmmm...

No promisssesss.
Lisa Adrean Adeptus (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

Damn it.
Want me to fix it? : D

Kidding, kidding, not allowed to do that here.

Yeah, probably. But it's better than collecting dust!

I'll look into it. Goodnight, you guys!

[He finger-guns his way out of the room.]

[Winston poked his head back in.]

Almost forgot Vincent!

[He grabs portfolio-Vincent and leaves.]
Chiruko 'Chiro' Kennai (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

See ya!

*Takes a long, slow walk in a circle around the room.*

This looks nice, I'm really excited to start painting, but I think Lisa and I should go.

Of course! How could you have forgotten me? *follows Winston and portfolio-Vincent out the door.*
*glances around* ....Cool, I'll finish this up and nap. Couch for me and me alone~

*She gleefully finishes up re-tracing the sigils before going to take a nap draped over the back of the couch*
Raven (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

*Slips in from the aether through a cracked window and paces the room, looking at the semi-painted walls and traced sigils.

What the hell have these freaks been up...

Her eyes fall on Victi asleep on the couch.

...to.

Cue a sinister smile as she enters creep mode and starts sneaking toward Victi's tails...

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Greenroom (An IC OOC/Meta Chat, OPEN!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus