Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello, Nox Here!

Hey there, I'm Nox and I am a Lit Para/Multi Para RPer. I've been roleplaying for about 12 years now and while I am very shy I love meeting and talking to new people! I have really bad anxiety and depression which can make it difficult for me to get to replies or answer messages, so please bear with me as I am doing my best.
My favorite RP categories are Fantasy, Modern, Sci-fi, and Slice-of-Life. I love reading, writing, drawing and videogames, and I have two cats. I just graduated from college in December and am now looking for a job, so that tends to take up a majority of my time. I look forward to rping and talking to you, and hope we can be friends!
Morrigan

Hi there Nox! Welcome to RPR and congrats on getting your degree!! Kitties are the best! Hope you get to find partners you are looking for, and get some great stories written!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hi Nox. Welcome to the new improved updated RPRepository created by Kim.
sarah18394729

hello nox i personally welcome you to the new and improved RPR!!
Welcome to RPR! I hope you’re able to meet plenty of new friends here. x
Hey there! Welcome to RPR!! I hope you have fun here, and I also hope your job hunt goes well!
What a beautiful name ^^ welcome to RPR Nox enjoy
Hi, Nox! Welcome to the site! If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of helpful people around willing to answer questions.

Cheers to making new friends and having a lot of fun RPs!
Hey Nox! I too am a multi-paragraph roleplayer into fantasy and sci-fi. I hope to see you around!
Mipps

:star: Welcome to RPR :star:
Hey Nox and welcome to the RPR!

Considering your anxiety & depression, way to go making this intro post and making yourself known to the community. We tend to be an eagerly helpful and loverly bunch.

Congratulations graduating college by the by! What are your cats names? :D <3
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Nox_Aeternae wrote:
Hey there, I'm Nox and I am a Lit Para/Multi Para RPer. I've been roleplaying for about 12 years now and while I am very shy I love meeting and talking to new people! I have really bad anxiety and depression which can make it difficult for me to get to replies or answer messages, so please bear with me as I am doing my best.
My favorite RP categories are Fantasy, Modern, Sci-fi, and Slice-of-Life. I love reading, writing, drawing and videogames, and I have two cats. I just graduated from college in December and am now looking for a job, so that tends to take up a majority of my time. I look forward to rping and talking to you, and hope we can be friends!

Welcome aboard and congratulations on your graduation. Good luck in your job search and I hope you find some good partners to roleplay with. It can be a great escape when things get overwhelming.
Nox_Aeternae Topic Starter

Demilicious wrote:
Hey Nox and welcome to the RPR!

Considering your anxiety & depression, way to go making this intro post and making yourself known to the community. We tend to be an eagerly helpful and loverly bunch.

Congratulations graduating college by the by! What are your cats names? :D <3

Their names are Jade and Varsity :)
IcedKoi

Hello! Welcome to RPR, Nox! I also have bad anxiety and depression, so maybe we can be friends!

I hope you meet nice people and wonderful roleplayers! Feel free to roleplay with me if you want!
elcomeWay otay ethay oleplayray epositoryray. opeHay ouyay enjoy ouryay aystay.

Welcome. 💐

I'm just writing all my Introductions in Pig Latin to be silly, but seriously! Welcome to RpR, I hope you make lots of friends and it's a good place to. Check out the Looking for RP thread to check out people's ads or write your own.

Depression and anxiety are languages we're often fluent in around here, so you're among friends. You know how it is. Us artistic types. 💖

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello, Nox Here!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus