Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Settlement Of Demeral ((Open))

D-4859 (played by Major_payne25)

As Ezra listened in some English could be heard “surrendered 2 weeks ago...”. That’s all she could hear as Dee turned around and grabbed her by the arm introducing her to the others in Russian as a political officer
Paola Ezra Marlowe (played by AmberShades) Topic Starter

She refused to allow herself to flinch, but she was surprised at the fact she had been grabbed. Remembering her terrible yet somewhat wise decision to act mute, the red-head simply nodded once to each of the men as if to greet them with her stern expression.

He explained to them how she was mute and they all laughed about it and let them through and when they got outside the city was on fire and in ruins...

Her gaze sharpened to the slightest at the sound of their laughter, though she brought her focus to attention when they were let through the gate. Her hand flew to her mouth. Keep the act, she told herself, slowly dragging her sleeve across her lips to hide the fact she was paralyzed with shock. The woman sent a look towards Dee with furrowed brows, but her once fury-filled stare seemed almost helpless.

Dee clenched his fist “these commie bastards will pay... but for now...” he smiled looking at Ezra “we kept up the act... we’ll find out their weakness... eventually”

With a look over her shoulder, Ezra sighed and mumbled, "It's unfortunate and miserable knowing that someone could send an army of people to do.. this. It's frightening." The red-head turned her focus back to the man. "It won't make us any better than them if we retaliate with the same kind of violence. We should not trying to rush Kancha- Karma- before it wishes to take place."

“Now who said anything about us doing the violence? And not only that but perhaps the only way to get the door to reappear is to kill them?”

"Well, from what I understand, killing someone would be defined as violence, Dee," The woman blinked, rolling back her shoulders. "If you feel like that is what we need to do in order to get back to the facility, then so be it. I will not bend the rules I have set for this cause, I'm afraid."

“Truly sad.. c’mon let’s go” they ran through the fire and explosions of the destroyed city as they entered an old warehouse where the door was locked and close behind them and they were met with soldiers surrounding them and a man and woman walking towards them
Templar squad alpha (played by Major_payne25)

“Ya know John you could’ve told her...” Rick sighed crossing his arms as Selena walked until she was right next to Ezra’s face “hmmm not to sure about that one... I quite like the look on her face...” Selena winked and then walked back so she was next to Rick “so.. who are you really?” Rick said pointing at Ezra

Confused, Ezra's stare drifted from Dee- John- to the two strangers, and to the door. With a risen brow, she dared to speak, "I'm not sure why that information would matter to you, but I suppose my name has already made it around to some," She sighed. "Paola Ezra Marlowe, and who might you be, and would you care to explain what is happening?"

“Hmmm you sure about that?” Rick asked with a raised eyebrow

She forced a laugh. "I'm sure I know what my name is, sir. I've owned it for quite some time, now. Twenty-two years, to be exact. Would you mind explaining why you're questioning my name, all of a sudden?"

Selena stepped forward pressing her body against John “you haven’t hurt our little Johnny have ya? It took us ages to get him out there”

"Why in the Heavens would I hurt him?" Ezra rose an eyebrow. She added her next words in a soft, irritated mumble. "It's like violence is required of everyone." Snapping out of her daze, she straightened her posture. "I don't seem to understand. The facility? If you had got him out of there, why was.." Her voice trailed off, her eyes landing on the flag on the strangers' chest. Her mind flashed back to the sticker on the door in the facility. Her thoughts jumbled. She had walked into the trap, hadn't she? Was this a trap at all? What was going on?

Rick stepped forward “John was ordered to lead you to us... he was our only link to the real world as you call it... people could enter but not escape... he thought you were smart enough to help us so he lead you here...” he scratched the back of his head “hope ya don’t mind”

Ezra stepped backwards. "I'm afraid there's a small problem, sir; whatever levels of trusts that happened to be formed has faded since I was revealed to.. this." The woman glared, her lips curling back in slight irritation. "And what do you mean 'people can enter, but not escape'? What use am I to you all?"

Dee turned to her “they found a way to contact me... they were put in here by the Nazis... they need your help to get them back to reality”

She sighed, folding her arms with a cocked brow. The red-head sighed, clicking her tongue. "Hand me your gun." Gaze risen, she blankly glared at Dee. "Hand me your gun, and I'll do it."

Dee handed over his gun but the other soldiers raised their guns to point them at her

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Settlement Of Demeral ((Open))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus