Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings -

Hello, all. I am new to the community here and am hopeful that this site will prove to be as wonderful as it seems! So first things first, I generally go by Eternal (or at least I did when I was still active in the role-playing community). Admittedly, Eternal is my second online alias. The first was Blossom. I haven't gone by that name in quiet some time, however. Eternal, or a variance thereof, is what I use currently as my "gamer" tag even though I don't play too many games anymore either due to not currently having a computer (a situation which should hopefully be fixed soon).

I have not role-played actively in some time. I attempted to start again a few months ago and failed. I'm hoping this time will turn out differently as I do miss it greatly. I generally stuck to animal role-plays such as wolves and Warriors but I dabbled in human/humanoid sometimes (mostly with "real-life" friends, honestly even though now those are few if any). I'm not entirely sure what genre I will be keen on now. I guess we shall see? I actually am quite nervous to start again but am determined to push through that nervousness! So here's to hoping...

On a slightly more personal note, I am 28 years old and have a full-time job working for the County where I live. I have a significant other that might as well be labeled as a husband, honestly, and we are currently caring for his teenage cousin due to some....let's just say some circumstances. We currently have two small dogs and a cat and I am an animal lover through and through. I used to be an avid reader but, sadly, I hardly ever pick up a book anymore. I blame "adulting" even though it is mostly my own fault for not making the time.

I think that may be all I can think to include right now but I welcome questions!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Were you on some other RP forums? The name Blossom is really ringing some bells, but I don't totally trust my memory. :)

Anyway, welcome to RPR! I think you'll enjoy it here. When you're ready to look for partners or groups, check out the Looking for RP forum. Hopefully you'll find something that catches your interest!

The Find RP tool (linked in the main site menu) is helpful too. That lets you search both the recent LFRP threads and active groups and apply some search criteria.
Mipps

:star: Welcome to RPR :star:
sarah18394729

Welcome to the new and improved updated RPR!!!!!!
Welcome to the site, Eternal! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. There are a ton of helpful people around willing to answer questions for you. Cheers to making new friends and having a ton of great RPs!
Welcome back to the world of RPing! I think you'll really like it here. I have been part of many communities over the years and this one is by far the best I've found. Good luck!
Morrigan

Welcome! I'm an avid reader to, though I don't have the time to read as much as I want as an adult either. Plus, I've been having more fun writing here when my life let's me. So, I hope you can find some good stories to write with awesome partners! Best of luck and have fun!!
elcomeWay otay ethay oleplayray epositoryray. opeHay ouyay enjoy ouryay aystay.

Welcome. 💐

Jokes aside, seriously, hi there. What a great, elaborate intro. I hope you make lots of rewarding connections here.
Hey Eternal, welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you find plenty of amazing RP partners here. What kind of games do you normally play? I'm a bit of a self-proclaimed addict, and I hop between my PC, PS4 & Switch.

Adulting definitely seems to take it's toll on the reading front; I hope you can find the time to get back into it! Roleplaying is a suitable stand in for that though, I think! ;)
Hey there!! Welcome to RPR, I hope you have fun here!
Pen_Tsunami

Welcome to RPR!
I used to love roleplaying as wolves and foxes, tho I grew more of a child taste as I got into highschool. That doesn’t mean I ate kids or anything, pfft, it just meant I started roleplaying as kids a lot. Possibly because of my current comic at the time was about a childs imagination. Anyways, I’m sure you will fit in with a lot of people here taking how there’s a good portion of people who love wolves as well! There’s even a group and a current roleplay on it as well :3
Enjoy your stay~<3
Hey there, Eternal! Welcome to RPR. I hope you make plenty of new friends here ~
Welcome! In the words of Little Orphan Annie... " I think your gonna like it here!"
Hey Eternal and welcome to the RPR!

The community here is pretty darn open and friendly, so I have no doubts you'll fit right in. There are a bunch of people into the same topics/genres, not to mention groups as well if group roleplays appeal to you. <3
Hello there, Eternal! Welcome to RPR. :) I hope you'll enjoy your time here, and I think you might since we have so many different types of forums and threads here. There are lots of people to chat with and friends to be had, so I'm sure you'll find somewhere to have fun and get some productive RP done! ;D
There's a pretty good sized Furcadia community here... At least, I think. I'm not actually in it myself, but I've seen them around. Neighbours, you know!

Anyway, if you want to chat, feel free to just click on my inbox any time, I'm usually available to chat for a short while at least. :)

If you want some more detail on how to get around the forums, and the handy little forum nav isn't enough for you, there are heaps of people (including me ;) ) who would be delighted to help you find your way on the marvellous adventure that is RPR!
Thank you for reading, enjoy your RPing, and have a good time!

:star: 🌸<3 'Bye! <3🌸 :star:
Welcome back to the roleplaying fold! I hope you find the site to your liking. Let us know if you have any questions!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings -

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus