Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello all

Hello all,

I never know what to put in these intro posts! Well, I've roleplayed for many years and thought I'd give this site a try. So let's see how this goes!

Cheers,
MirrorMirror123
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 2.
Welcome!
Hello and welcome! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions on using the site. c: I hope you enjoy your time here and make many friends!
Don't let that nat 2 discourage you. The most glorious triumphs come from the toughest rolls! Have fun here. It's a special place.
Welcome to the RP Repository, MirrorMirror!

Once you're ready to dive into some RPs, check out the Looking for RP forum. The 'Find RP' tool (linked in the main site menu) is handy too! It let's you apply some search criteria to the posts in the LFRP forum and shows you active groups as well!

Happy RPing! :)
Welcome to RPR, Mirror.

It's a relaxed community with all types of literary depth and excitement. Here's hoping you find some lasting connections and adventure here.

I'm also seconding InkWren's comment about not worrying too much about the natural 2.

Enjoy your stay here.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 14.
Mipps

:star: Welcome to RPR! :star:
Hello and welcome to the site!

Cheers to making friends and having a lot of fun RPs!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR!
Hey!! Welcome to RPR, I'm glad you found us! I hope you have fun here!
Hello! Welcome to RPR enjoy 👋 😃 have fun!
Imthenaysayer

Welcome
Welcome!! The people are very friendly here, I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for!
Pen_Tsunami

Welcome to RPR! And it’s ok, I didn’t put much into my intro post when I first started off as well .w.
Morrigan

Welcome to RPR! I hope you can find some great partners to write with and that you enjoy your time here!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello all

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus