Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Salutations!

Valerian

Hello, the name's Asher and I'm new here! This place looked promising so I decided to settle in and get comfortable. I'm a roleplayer and artist, currently setting up bios for my lovely ocs! I'm partial to fantasy and romance roleplays. I think world building is really cool and I love bringing my ocs to life with art! I'm an introvert so it may take some time to open up, though I do love conversation. I love talking about ocs with others and even reading about other people's ocs. I thrive off being surrounded by other creative types, it makes me so happy. Aside from all that I enjoy reading, video games, anime, tarot and tea...lots of tea. Hoping to get some roleplays going on soon! I feel like I had a lot more to say but it's currently 6:30 AM and I am sleep deprived.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Welcome to the new improved updated 2.0 RPRepository created by Kim.
Hi Asher! Welcome to RPR! :)

Fantasy & romance are both popular RP topics so hopefully you can find some partners or groups to write with! If you haven't already, check out the Looking for RP forum which is where folks post who are actively looking for stories. The 'Find RP' tool is handy too... that lets you apply some search criteria to the recent posts in the LFRP.

Have fun!
*tucks the new arrival in so he can rest*

When you wake up, there will be party cannons!

You will no doubt find lovely new friends here!
Welcome to RPR!
Valerian Topic Starter

Juls wrote:
Hi Asher! Welcome to RPR! :)

Fantasy & romance are both popular RP topics so hopefully you can find some partners or groups to write with! If you haven't already, check out the Looking for RP forum which is where folks post who are actively looking for stories. The 'Find RP' tool is handy too... that lets you apply some search criteria to the recent posts in the LFRP.

Have fun!
Thank you so much, that's really helpful!
Valerian Topic Starter

InkWren wrote:
*tucks the new arrival in so he can rest*

When you wake up, there will be party cannons!

You will no doubt find lovely new friends here!
Pfft- what a welcoming party indeed!

I had such a good sleep and it was nice to wake up to these replies, thank you!
Valerian Topic Starter

Kruhee wrote:
Welcome to RPR!
Thank you so much!
Hey Asher! Welcome to the site. And thanks for telling us about yourself!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a bunch of friendly people around willing to help answer them!

Cheers to making friends and having lots of fun RPs!
Welcome to RPR, my friend!
Hey! So you like fantasy and you're an introvert? Welcome to my world, then~
Mipps

:star: Welcome to RPR :star:
Welcome to RPR! I looked through your profile and I love your art that you do, you got yourself another follower on IG. Your characters seem so adorable and lovely, I would love to RP with you sometime! I hope you enjoy your time here. c:
Hey, there!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here!
Frostywolf1828

Hi!
Welcome to RPR! I'm new myself and I prefer to rp leaning towards Romance and Fantasy genres.
Anyways, this is a great community so I hope you'll settle right in. I've fallen in love with your OC's art and I sure hope to rp with you sometime!
If you're interested just pm me.
Have good day!
Super welcome, Asher.

I'm always excited to see new members post and then to check out their characters once they've been written into 'life.'

Here's hoping you find all of the creative, literary adventure you seek here.

Looking forward to seeing what you imagine up. :)
Imthenaysayer

Welcome
Welcome to RPR!! I hope you have a grand time here!!
Pen_Tsunami

Welcome to RPR <3
Morrigan

Welcome Asher! I hope you can find some partners to write great stories with while you are here! Best of luck, and enjoy!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Salutations!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus