Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fate of the Dread Abyssal((Open))

Other Character Things (played by Caztel)

“Eep!” Felix squealed and put her hands up. She dropped the stuff she was holding and it fell to the ground with a loud clang. ‘Shit shit shit shit,’ she thought in panic.

“Is this a robbery? I literally just spent all my money I don’t have anything!” She told Kuro.
Kuro (played by dantefrancis) Topic Starter

"Something of that sort. Pick up your stuff and follow me.I'm not spilling innocent blood today nor any other days."Kuro said. If Felix turned around, she would saw a man of the age of 25, with brown eyes, brown hair, unkempt hair, and muscular, but lean. He was wearing a cotton shirt, pants, and boots.

Felix bent down slowly to pick up her stuff. She was around 22-23 herself and currently was covered in grease and oil. As she bent down Felix’s hand reached to inside her boot. She whipped around and smacked Kuro’s leg with a wrench hoping that would stun him enough. Then she grabbed the metal she’d left on the ground and bolted.

“Run, run, run!” She told herself as she bolted away.

Kuro cursed himself as he was in the leg.As she ran, he climbed the roofs, and chased after her.Really to him, she was a slow runner.But what was he supposed to do?He would let her tired herself out.But he also had his fun when he dropped down."Lady, calm down .I'm not going to kill you.I'll prevent that if that happens."

“YOU THREATENED TO STAB ME WI TH A KNIFE!” She shouted. “Aha!” Her workshop. She threw open the doors and ran inside. She grabbed a project from a table and aimed it at the doorway.

When Kuro saw Felix ran into her workshop, he cursed himself again. She wasn't getting on his nerves. But she locked herself in an building. However Kuro played it safe. Fear is capable of many things, Fighting, in his case is a defiantly one of them So after grabbling a box near his height and pushing it near the door, he opened the slightly.

“Stay back! This blaster was created by yours truly. It’s ammo is charged energy. It’ll blow a hole right through you!” Felix shouted a warning as she kept the gun aimed towards the front doors. “What do you even want from me? It’s not like I avoid it, but I don’t remember making any quick enemies.”

"I don't want you."Kuro said boldly."It's the dude I'm working for who wants you. Due to you also sink our ship. He wants you and your friend .If I wanted, and this is the truth, I would have stayed away from you until the day. So it's his fault for trying to even get you. He'll kill me and get you two anyway." Kuro said while opening the dor a bit more

“There’s no way I’m going with you! Not unless you hit me upside the head with a boat! And Lady Angevin isn’t here. So ha! Take that!” Felix was ready to pull the trigger, but this man was living unlike the skeletons she’s shot at during the fight.
The skull totem seemed to vibrate in Kuro's pocket, almost as if it wanted to protect the captain.

So be it,Kuro would grab something in his pocket. It was a vial with a little grasshopper inside, which glowed bright yellow .He would shake the vial, and throw it inside. The thing about this grasshopper is that when threaten it will release a bright flash of light and electricity. And Kuro just shook it like a glow stick.After the bright flash, he would walk into the room and grabbed the gun.

The grip felt good for a pistol. He pointed it at her and said,"Where's Lady Abgerin?"

Felix blinked fiercely and her hair stood on end. She glared at Kuro then crossed her arms and turned to the side. “I’m not saying.” She told him spitefully.

Kuro growled. Why? Why is she being stubborn? Even of he didn't do it, Nagash would find the both of them eventually. And have his head for not completing it. Kuro then decided to bide the time he has and look at the projects she made. They were very interesting, of course." You planning to make all of these?" Kuro said curiously." Not a design, but maybe for the Ballista, you could use energic rounds with three types of fire. Average bolts,Slashing bolts, and piecing bolts."Kuro said while looking at the blueprint for the Ballista.

“It’s not that easy!” Felix huffed. “There’s no way I’ll get the funds for that even if I went to the Centrum capital and begged them for money. It would cost a fortune not even a lord would be able to give,” she argued. “Plus, I’m spending my money on more important projects.”

"Really?Like what."Kuro said while walking to her.Then a dim idea appeared in his head."How about this?You come with me peacefully and I'll made sure personally that your friend will never be found.Deal?"

“Haha! That’s a lie ain’t it? Im not stupid,” Felix looked around without moving her head. Trying to think of a way to get out of this situation. “As soon as I go with you someone else is gonna be sent out to find Lady Angevin. You said yourself your boss would have your head so there’s no reason for you to follow through with this lil promise of yours.”

"...Cause I'm not going to work for Nagash anymore for this point ."Kuro stated bluntly.He hated going rogue, but what's the point? He's going to die, and Nagash will bring him back, probably;y as some Undead creature."I learned that Nagash's a cruel man. You also have seen it. Some of the Skeltones you saw were some of the men I worked with.I'll leave the ship here, get my own, and live life the way I want."
As if he had overheard it, Nightmare teleported behind Kuro. "If we are to go rouge, then I suggest finding the other totems to get my brethren to join our little crew."

"After we get our own ship. But for now, Nightmare, watch Felix. I'll come back soon."
Nightmare nodded. "I assume you'll be granting me temporary control of my powers?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fate of the Dread Abyssal((Open))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus