Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Excited to be here!

Hello there! I'm Madison. I'm brand new to this site, but I've been roleplaying for about nine years. I used to roleplay on Polyvore before the site was shut down which is when I switched to tumblr. I've always loved writing so roleplaying let me express a lot of the character and plot ideas I had as well as my love for many fandoms. I have a long list of fandoms that I love and enjoy exploring in roleplay. I mainly roleplay intense plots - horror, thriller, crime, drama. I love interesting characters and plots. I am known for my detailed replies and long-term roleplays. I am always interested in finding new roleplayers. I may be female but I have mostly played male characters in the past, but I am comfortable playing male or female. Let me know if you're interested in a roleplay!
Hi there Madison!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here! It really sucked when Polyvore shut down : ///. I didn't even know there was a forums part to it, but I did like the collage maker of it. Did you ever find anything similiar collage wise? :0
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository
hello and welcome to the huge family tree known as RPR
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Well met, Madison.

This is definitely the place to be if you enjoy an active RP community, that supports all genres and all kinds of writers. We are a community that upholds diversity so it’s good that you enjoy RPing as a male from a woman’s perspective. One of my favorite characters believe it or not was an Irish female gangster, named Lady Saoirse. Not sure how I pulled her off, but RPing her has been one of my most memorable experiences.

Hope you find your nitch here at RpR and again, welcome. 🍷
Clearlow

Welcome to the team. I used to RP on Facebook, but then they started shutting down accounts RQ, so that stopped. Then for a few years I couldn't find any could place to RP after that. I was so happy I found this site, and everyone here is so much kinder than anywhere else I have been, and I love it.

Thriller is awesome, not my favorite but I've been exploring it a little more and when I get a good rp partner it's great. I'm sure it's been mentioned, but you can post a game or browse them under forums > looking for RP, or click find RP and specify what you want, it'll show all the games that have it. Also, help has a great list of pages, and there is a help forum if you can't find what you're looking for. I mostly use it for more specific questions.

I'm happy you're here, and I hope you keep your muse.
Greetings, and welcome to the site.

Hit me up if you are in search for another writing partner!
Hello and welcome to RPR! If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of friendly people around willing to help out. :D

Cheers to making new friends and being a part of tons of fun RPs!
Welcome to the RPR! It is so awesome that you know what you want. You’re going to find some great partners here! Have a good one.
Skylar_woods

Hello, Madison! I’m Skylar! Welcome to RPR, hope you find your way around nicely!! :)
Welcome to RPR! This is s wonderful site filled with friendly, creative people, there is something for everyone! I'm sure you will fit right in here and make lots of friends and play lots of great games! Happy gaming! 🤗
Hey Madison! Glad to have you here! There's a lot of fandom roleplayers on this site, and with luck, you might even find some great fandom forums and RPG'S! Those are really great genres; I do enjoy a mix of thriller and crime, horror is just as good!
Morrigan

Welcome Madison! I too started elsewhere, but have made some amazing connections here. I'm sure you will to, as well as some great writing partners! Best of luck and have fun!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and welcome to RPR!.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Excited to be here!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus