Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » May it be Fate that we met. . .

Hello all of you! I welcome you to my profile and I am glad that you took interest in a little potato like me! haha!

Memories always win, and with them comes a demon that is even more terrifying than melancholy: remorse.
~ Paulo Coelho

giphy.gif

SPIRIT ANIMAL
he owl spirit animal is emblematic of a deep connection with wisdom and intuitive knowledge. When the spirit of the animal guides you, you can the true reality and see beyond illusion and deceit.
Symbolic meanings for the owl are:
Intuition, ability to see what others do not see
The presence of the owl announces change
Capacity to see beyond deceit and masks
Wisdom
The traditional meaning of the owl spirit animal is the announcer of death, most likely symbolic like a life transition, change

giphy.gif

Down below will be some things about me that you would probably like to know. Before I head on, I would like to state that if I do not put in huge personal info in the text, it is because I do not want people to know! Don't ask me personal questions, because if I wanted them to be known, I would write them here!

INFO ABOUT ME

1. I am genderfluid.

2. Quinn is my preferred name.

3. I am pansexual.

4. I have many hobbies like cosplaying, reading, writing, and drawling.

5. I watch a lot of anime.

6. I am learning ASL and Japanese.

7. I am considered Emo or Punk to people.

8. I am practically nocturnal at this point.

9. I am single.

10. I am in College, but due to Corona, I have online classes right now.

11. I am a Christian.

12. I support LGBTQ+

13. I am writing a novel

giphy.gif

ROLEPLAY NO'S

1. One liners. I will not stand for it and immediately drop the RP.

2. Text talk.

3. No dialogue (unless character can't speak)

4. No description.

5. Horrible grammar. (I am not a grammar nazi, but you need to know how to spell)

6. Mary Sue's or anything in that range.

7. SMUT WITH UNDERAGE CHARACTERS OR PLAYERS--- It is only for 18+ characters and players. Listen closely to that kids.

8. Rape. Don't do it.

ROLEPLAY YES'

1. Paragraphs. I ask to 4 para or up.

2. Any genre. I can do ANY genre!

3. Description. I love some good description.

4. Smut (18+ only for chara/player)

5. Good detailed characters with good character development and background,

giphy.gif

WRITING EXAMPLE

The winter brushed against her skin, biting at her toes and nose. Snow fluttered down from the sky and sprinkled across her ginger hair. Pine trees stood tall, their green pine standing out in the white of winter. Birds squawked in the sky and foxes pranced in the snow. Arcadia glowered in the distance as she watched her teacher leave her In the cold. He is off on a mission for the duke, to find some creature in the Great Wood. Where Fae roam, magic pulsing through their veins, their beauty greater than the stars in the sky. Her teacher was strong in magic, but against creatures bred with the essence of magic in their veins, he was no match.

It would be a lie for Arcadia to say she was not nervous. Arcadia has so much to learn, and only her teacher can teach her that--so if he to perish or vanish, her world would crumble like the ash in a fireplace. Her hands shook, and she knew it wasn't from the frigid wind. With a sigh, her silver breath disappeared in the air, carrying all the words she didn't say and what she wished she did speak.

(This is just a slight sight of my writing--and I can advance it a bit)

This is all I could think of to put on my profile--I will make sure to update it later if I have any ideas.
Have a wonderful day, week, year, and life. I wish you all good health and luck.

hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Welcome to RP Repository.
Oh! Owls, I love owls.
Good day to you and welcome to the site.
If you are looking for possible writing partners, hit me up!
Love the cute owls. ;)
Hello and welcome to the site, Quinn! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. There are a ton of friendly people around willing to help.

I hope you're able to make a lot of new friends and be a part of lots of great RPs!
Welcome! Those owls are adorable.
Welcome! Great example writing and I love your owls! They are so beautiful.
Welcome to RPR! This is s wonderful site filled with friendly, creative people, there is something for everyone! I'm sure you will fit right in here and make lots of friends and play lots of great games! Happy gaming! 🤗
Welcome to RPR Quinn :) its a really great place with nice people, you'll love it here!
Morrigan

Welcome to RPR Quinn! I wish you luck with the online classes until college is back to normal! And have fun while you are here!
Hi there!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and welcome to RPR!.
Hi! Welcome to rpr!

I am very glad you included your spirit animal, truly it put a smile on my face XD

My spirit animal is a pug, for its awkward and clumsiness !!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » May it be Fate that we met. . .

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus