Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I'm New!

Hello! I'm new here but not new to roleplaying, I'd love to make some new friends and roleplay! I have a lot of characters of different species, though I haven't drawn most of them. I write pretty descriptively sometimes (in roleplays/RP's) Anyway, feel free to chat with me whenever you like! :)
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
MonstersAnonymous Topic Starter

Thank You!
Welcome. You'll find people on the site quite helpful and friendly. If you are looking for roleplayers or want to join in a roleplay head over to Forums and Looking for RP. There is a list there which can be helpful.
Hello and welcome to RPR! We’re happy to have you here!
Hello and welcome to RPR! I hope you make a lot of friends and have tons of fun RPs here!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Hey you, Welcome to Rpr.
Hope you will find a lot of friends and enjoy all your time in here
Valerian

Hello and welcome to RPR, hope you're settling in well!
Morrigan

Welcome! Once you've settled in, don't forget to check out the looking for roleplay forums for writers actively looking for partners, or start your own LFRP thread! Have fun!
Hey there! Welcome to RPR. Have a good time, okay? :D There's lots of fun stuff to do. Take your time or dive right on in!

If you have any questions, there's a Getting Started Guide and a Help Forum. There's a Find RP forum, too, and plenty of groups to play in. There are items and accolades and so much fun stuff!
If you want to chat or ask random questions, you can message me if you like.

Anywaaay, have fun, don't be too scared of the awesome mods, fearful power though they may hold, follow the rules, and... Uh... Yeah! Have a good time!

Bye bye! <3❀🌻🌷<3🌷🌸❀<3🌷🌻❀<3🌷🌸❀<3❀🌷🌻<3🌷🌸❀<3🌻🌷❀<3🌻🌸❀<3🌻🌸❀<3
WelchsGrapeJuice

Hey there! Welcome to RPR Friend!
Welcome to you and all your characters! Have fun here and may all your monstrous mischief be managed.
GenuineBronzeAnt-size_restricted.gif

Konnichiwa and welcome to RPR, newbie!
I do hope you enjoy your stay and don't be shy to ask for help if you need any.
Hajimemashita! Take care always!
<3
Welcome to RPR! This is s wonderful site filled with friendly, creative people, there is something for everyone! I'm sure you will fit right in here and make lots of friends and play lots of great games! Happy gaming! πŸ€—
Hey there!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!
Welcome to RPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I'm New!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus