Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Secret Revolution (Open to all)

Eli Black (played by Tugboattom)

" Lots of things.We got to get some food, canned peas and other things. Some paper because someone," He sent a look to Lonnie," has been burning through it like there's no tomorrow."
Lonnie (played by jfo7) Topic Starter

Lonnie rolled her eyes. "Is there anything else?"

" Some medical supplies." He shrugged," Nothing else though." He told her.Then he gave her the list to look over for herself.

Lonnie looked over the list and nodded to him saying "Let's go."

Eli nodded," Ready?" He asked her before wandering off towards the town," Neither of us have our license."

"I know, the market isn't that far though." She said, catching up to him.

Eli nodded," Alrighty, wanna jog? I won't race you but I need the excersizes and I don't want to run alone." He asked her.

"Sure." She said as she started to get faster until she broke into a jog.

He sped up only slightly faster than her for a moment than he slowed down to be able to stay with her." So, how you holding up." He asked between measured, controlled breaths.

"What do you mean?" Lonnie asked confused.

" Well, we found out that our caretakers, which have been our parents for the past several years, are plotting to murder us. And I wanted to know how well this pace is, we can slow down if you want."

Lonnie shrugged looking at her best friend. "I don't know...it-" She took a breath "It's just a lot...to know that I could've had a normal life, but on the other hand I never would've met you if my life had been normal..."

Eli nodded," Yeah, it is quite a bit of weight on ones shoulders eh?" He asked her as he hopped over a grate.

"Yeah...What about you? How are you handling this whole thing?" She asked him.

Eli rolled his neck, stretching." Oh, I dunno.Havnt really given it any thought. I suppose I havent really given meself any time to think on it. I tried to keep myself busy so as not to think on anything. That's what I do a lot of the time. Dunno. " He said,beginning to settle into a rhythm that he could maintain while speaking.

Lonnie gave him a look "Eli, please. I know you better than that, you overthink almost everything."

Eli shot her a quick accusatory glare," I do not over think anything. Ever. I always go with short and sweet."He nodded to himself," Always." He looked up," Hey! There's the town! We're almost there." He told her encouragingly.

Lonnie let the topic go, he was to stubborn.

He held out his hand for the list," If we both go separate directions and grab the stuff it'll be quicker and then when we take extra time to buy the poison and tents it won't seem like we did because we'll have done the first part quicker." He said," I'll memorize the top part if you keep the list and grab the bottom."

Lonnie froze as if something was wrong "Wait...how are we gonna hide the tents? The potion is easy but tents?" Lonnie hadn't realized the problem before.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Secret Revolution (Open to all)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus