Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Secret Revolution (Open to all)

Eli Black (played by Tugboattom)

Eli's brow furrowed," Well, I don't know yet, but I'm sure that by the time we're done buying other things we'll have... Oh!" He exclaimed as an epiphany hit him," We could take the tents right up in the woods and set them up there."
Lonnie (played by jfo7) Topic Starter

"Good idea!" Lonnie said. "And, instead of memorizing the list..." She grabbed the paper from Eli and ripped it in half, giving the top part to Eli. "Meet back here in half an hour."

Eli nodded," That makes sense, Thanks" He told her speeding in front of her and turning around the corner to go find a vendor that would sell the things he needed to buy for the caretakers.

Lonnie looked to her left and saw a craft store. "I'll find paper there" She went in and she found a pack of paper at the back. She got two packs and paid. She went to go find a place to find the next thing on her list.

Eli wandered over to a vendor," Hey...Um" He was very nervous around adults that he didn't know," Do you have some er..." He looked at the list," Canned peaches? Or just some canned stuff? Please?"

When Lonnie had finished she went back to where they had planned to meet.

Eli was slightly late, as he had trouble talking to the vendors. He sauntered over to her" You got everything?" He asked with a raised brow even though he was fairly certain she was more likely to have not forgotten anything than he was.

"Why else would I be waiting for you?" She said.

Eli chuckled," Oh, I don't know. Maybe you... Felt like forgetting something." He laughed," Anyway, ready to go get the other things? I'll go for poison if you'll go for tents. I know a little bit." He gave her a look," A little bit mind you, not a lot, about poisons and plants that can be used to knock a guy out."

“Sure” Lonnie shrugged. “How many do we need? Ten?”

" Well, ten will hold something close to twenty five or thirty people." He told her with a slight roll of his shoulders," You can prolly decide from 'ere." He told her before waving and walking off to go find a sketchy salesman, or a learned botanist.

Lonnie went to find a store that would sell camping stuff. When she found one she bought about twenty tents. “Whoa where are you goin?” The cashier asked. “I don’t need to tell you” Lonnie said as she paid and took the tents.

Eli wandered through the street looking for someone that might know a bit about plants. He smiled to himself, about a year ago he had taken an interest in botany and looked into which plants could knock someone out. If he had continued studying and memorizing he might've been able to find a wild plant to grind up and put in the caretaker' s drinks. He shrugged, no amount of regret would help him noe. His gaze slid from one side of the street to another watching for somekne. His eyes nearly bugged out of his head as he saw someone who was selling dried leaves and ground plants. He walked over," Do you by any chance have some er..." He sat for a moment thinking about which plant," Medium oleander?" He asked the wizened old botanist. The botanist raised an eyebrow in a grandfatherly way before grabbing a fistfull of a crimson and white plant and handing it to Eli," Now what would a young lad like you want with a plant like 'at?" He asked him. Eli shrugged nonchalantly," I'm doing a school paper on poisonous plants of the earth." He said lying through his teeth. The botanist nodded and handed him the plants. Eli payed him with a bright smile.

Lonnie has gone back to where they were before, putting the tents down.

Eli placed the oleander in his bag and walked off, waving vheerfully to the old botanist. He wandered over to the place where they had decided to meet up. His head swiveled, looking for a anyone who might know them and tell the caretakers. He turned his attention back to Lonnie," Ready?" He asked, although he looked anything but.

“Yeah, let’s head to the forest to set these up” she said as she gestured toward the tents.

Eli nodded wearily," Ok." He said grabbing up some of the tents for her. He began walking towards the woods placing one foot in front of the other. He mouthed the numbers as he counted his footsteps. He wasn't entirely certain why he did this but it was something to take his mind off what they were doing.

Lonnie followed him to a clearing surrounded by trees “here should be good.” She said as she started to set up a tent.

Eli nodded looking into the tent bag for the instructions. Once he found them he began scrutinizing the poles. He grabbed them up one by one spinning them over before sorting them. He looked to Lonnie," Look at the numbers on the stickers on the poles." He explained to her.

Lonnie nodded. Later when they were done, Lonnie realized they had been gone for a couple of hours. "Oh, Eli we gotta go! We don't want the to suspect anything." Lonnie started to run back to the orphanage.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Secret Revolution (Open to all)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus