Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Secret Revolution (Open to all)

Eli Black (played by Tugboattom)

Eli nodded briskly to her and began to run," Come on! This'll be quicker then walkin' " He told her. He watched the ground and leaves for anything. His eyes grew as he recognized a second Oleander plant. He dropped down while he ran and grabbed it up, not slowing down for it. He put it in his pack and continued running.
Lonnie (played by jfo7) Topic Starter

Lonnie followed him. When they got back they went to the caretakers "here's your stuff" Lonnie said handing the caretaker a bag. "Thank you!" The caretaker said.

Eli saluted lazily with two fingers," See ya!" He told her as he walked off to practice some more on his archery skills. He knew they were already better than average but he wanted to make sure he could provide for his charges.

Lonnie opened one of the new stacks of paper and grabbed a pencil. She had nothing better to do after all. She was halfway through her drawing when it was time for lunch. She folded the paper and hid it in between two couch cushions for later. She walked into the dining room and grabbed a hot dog and some chips.

After shooting several times Eli walked over and collected his arrows from the center of the archery target. He set down his equipment in a military fashion. He then walked over to Lonnie," So, what're we doin' tommorow?" He asked her nonchalantly.

(( very sorry was doing chores and helping my dad.))

"I don't know." She said as she took a bite of her hot dog. "What do you want to do?" Lonnie asked.

(It's fine)

Eli shrugged as he bit into his mustard, ketchup, and relish covered hotdog. He chewed thoughtfully for a few moments before swallowing." Something normal." He answered as he nodded expressively. He bit into the hotdog again with vengeance.

"Yeah, that'd be nice, wouldn't it..." Lonnie said looking down. "But what?"

He shrugged," Well, we could make slime. They say that's fun. Dunno. We could go tease some of the little kids. Or play pretend with them and be nice." He shrugged," There's prolly other things that we could do but my mind's found a blank."

"Yeah. I normally just draw, but we shouldn't tease the younger kids because..." Lonnie started tapping we need them to be listen to us and for them to trust us.

Eli grinned," Whatya mean?" he asked. Then he tilted his head," You forgot one of the other options I gave you. We could help them play pretend." Then he shrugged," Or I found some card and board games. But I think it would be fun to pretend we were little kids again." He admitted with a sheepish grin.
Star fire (played by scare)

Star fire was sitting on the couch she wore a nice yellow tee shirt with some ripped jeans that curves her body nicely with her long soft pink hair cascading down her back, with her beautiful. Tanned skin that is shining. In the light, with her green eyes, with her perfect. Braces smile, the smell of her shampoo and perfume with a beautiful. Diamond. In her navel, with her body curves nicely, wearing. Some sandals, she was drawing in her sketch book

Star fire wrote:
Star fire was sitting on the couch she wore a nice yellow tee shirt with some ripped jeans that curves her body nicely with her long soft pink hair cascading down her back, with her beautiful. Tanned skin that is shining. In the light, with her green eyes, with her perfect. Braces smile, the smell of her shampoo and perfume with a beautiful. Diamond. In her navel, with her body curves nicely, wearing. Some sandals, she was drawing in her sketch book, she had her cheerleading. Bag next to her, she was in high school

(Do you think you can make your character say something or just describe what she's doing?)

Starfire. Was sitting on the couch listening to her music with her air pods in her ears, she looked at Lonnie, she kept drawing the picture she was working on

Lonnie noticed Starfire looking at her. She whispered to Eli "Do you know why Starfire's looking at me?"

Eli shrugged nonchalantly," Dunno." He tapped back. Wanna go entertain some kids?" He asked as he began to stand up. He obviously was going to whether or not she was.

Lonnie shrugged "Sure." She wasn't interested in asking Starfire why she was looking at her.

Starfire rolled her eyes and kept drawing, (Sammy) whispered don't worry about her, starfire im not worried about it, (Sammy) don't forget you have a song to record at the studio back at your house

Starfire rolled her eyes and kept drawing, (Sammy) whispered don't worry about her, starfire im not worried about it, (Sammy) don't forget you have a song to record at the studio back at your house

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Secret Revolution (Open to all)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus