Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Secret Revolution (Open to all)

Eli Black (played by Tugboattom)

Eli wandered into the room she had entered. His feet barely hitting the floor as he ghosted into the room." Hey," He whispered," Are you okay?" He asked in just as quiet of a whisper. He didn't want to disturb her, or make her angry but he did want to know how she felt.
Lonnie (played by jfo7) Topic Starter

Lonnie was startled by her best friend's voice. "I-I'm fine." She said when she obviously wasn't. She put down her pencil.

" Sure." Eli answered as he crossed his arms," What's up?" He asked her carefully as he bent his knees and crouched down in front of her, so as to be close to the same level.

"Eli, I'm fine" Lonnie insisted. She didn't like sharing her feelings with people, even if it was Eli.

(Oliver? heheh))

" Okay, fine," He said as he stood up and began to back away. Eli placed his hands in front of him in a defensive gesture," You don't have to tell me, just know, I'm here for you." He told her as he wandered out of the room.

(( whatya mean😁))

Lonnie continued drawing. She knew he was always there for her but she still didn't like sharing her feelings. She would most likely break down if she told him. Suddenly an idea popped into her head. If she couldn't tell Eli, then she would write it down. She scribbled onto a separate piece of paper Eli, if you wanna know what's going keep reading. These kids don't deserve what's coming their way. It's just too much for me to handle and I just get overwhelmed. I'm sorry I can't stop thinking about it. Lonnie decided she would slip the note to him at dinner.
Star fire (played by scare)

Starfire was back at her house making a snack for everyone she grabbed the tray I made snacks she smiled

Lonnie heard the call for dinner. She took the note for Eli and went to the dining room. She grabbed her food and sat down. She waited for Eli.

Starfire got text from her crush she texted him back with a kisses face to face emoji

Eventually Eli wandered into the dining hall with a lazy grin. He waved with two fingers to Lonnie before remembering earlier. The youth's eyes grew wide as he realized that he shouldn't be acting so nonchalant. Or, maybe she wanted him to not seem like it mattered. Maybe that would calm her. He finally decided to walk over and figure it out after that. He sat down across from her," So..."

Lonnie didn't say anything. She just slid over the piece of paper followed by a bite of her dinner.

Eli raised an eyebrow before shrugging and opening the note. His eyes scanned over the note quickly before he looked up," Oh." He whispered, mostly to himself. He folded the note carefully and stood up before leaning back down to whisper in her ear," Just a second, I'll go get food and then we can talk. Okay?"

Lonnie nodded and tapped okay

Eli gave her what he hoped was a reassuring smile before he wandered over to the lunch line. He grabbed up some food, not really paying attention as he usually did, and walked back to her sitting down carefully beside Lonnie." So, what can I do to put your feelings at rest? Or, what can we do? What can be done to help you?"

"I don't know..." Lonnie tapped maybe finally getting outta here...

" Tommorow? We can't tonight, running off in the night is likely to scare the young'ns." Eli tapped back.

I don't know. Didn't you say you wanted to wait a while? Lonnie tapped, remembering when they were setting up the tents.

Starfire was back at the studio making a hit song for everybody to love, she took a break and drink some water and had a snack (producer) take a break 6ixnine and starfire
Lizzy (played by JJLol)

Lizzy sat at the table, eating quietly. She was staring curiously at Lonnie and Eli's tapping language-thing, trying to understand. All she saw were taps though. She decided to speak up. "Hey."

Lonnie was surprised. Lizzy was normally pretty quiet. "Oh. Hi Lizzy." Lonnie said. Then Lonnie quickly tapped to Eli We'll talk later.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Secret Revolution (Open to all)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus