Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Back and ready to boogey

Hi everyone, I hope you’re doing well and taking care of yourselves. I’ve suddenly got myself a lot more time and have been missing roleplay. RPR is so freaking wholesome, it seemed like a great place to settle in.

I’m really looking to play in the fantasy genre, or some slice of life stardew valley sweetness crossed with D&D adventuring. I’d love to help build up some world and narrative structure, so a longish term 1x1 or small group would be ideal. If anyone is looking to take a chance on a newbie, I’d love to apply to a group or try out a thread to start.

Happy to be back, and happy RPing, everyone!
Hi! Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions about the site or just want to chat, feel free to PM me.
If you are still looking for a roleplay, try checking under the 'Looking for RP' forum. And if nothing catches your attention, you can always create your own thread.
Hi! Welcome to RPR. :) I hope you've had a great day so far!
Welcome back! Hope you'll have a fun time being back. :)

If you wanna chat, feel free to message me! I have lots of interests so I'm sure we can find something to talk about if you get worn out from RPhopping. :P
I actually have a group I'm developing, but it's going to be a magical girls battle group with multiple groups of fighters and stuff. Lotsa fun. I do have a heroes group! For hero-dynamic characters and stuff. Book enthusiasts, etc. That one is called Knight's Guild of Bold Heroix, if you want to check it out. It's not very built up yet, though! :P :D :)

Stardew Valley looks pretty cute, although I haven't played it. Anyway, have fun! Be awesome and stuff, or mediocre or whatever suits you. But whatever. I'll see you around, probably- take care. Bye bye! <3 🌼 <3 🌸 <3 🌻 <3 🌹 <3 🌷
Hello, dray and welcome back!

I hope you find a lot of fun RPs to be a part of with the extra time that you have!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Welcome back to RPRepository.
Hello there and welcome back to RpR!
It's nice to meet you. Please enjoy your day!
Take care and stay safe always!
Hey there!! Welcome to RPR! I'm glad you've found us! Have fun roleplaying!!
dray Topic Starter

Thank you all! I'm really loving how easy it is to find new threads. Gotta find an idea I jive with, but in the mean time I'm really looking forward to Epic week! :D This site is freaking sweet, I love it.
Pen_Tsunami

Hello Dray, enjoy your stay!

That was my welcome poem for you :3
welcome dray
dray Topic Starter

Thank you both! Cute rhyme, Pen.
Mipps

Welcome to RPR :star: Just in time for 2020 epic week!

I hope you have lots of fun here.
dray Topic Starter

Me too! Already have a couple of lovely threads on the brew, and I'm really piqued on what epic week is like!
Welcome to Rp repository Dray!
Salutations, and welcome to RPR!
dray Topic Starter

Thank you both! It's my bday today (go figure it matches with RPR) so I'll be lurking around and trying to pick up some threads. :> I'm also celebrating a landmark year so I'm feeling pretty chuffed to be here.

Take care, all!
Hello and welcome back!

You chose a good week to rejoin. Epic Week is happening!
Welcome back! I gotta say... I'm really intrigued by the concept of DnD/Stardew esque stuff so I'll be keeping an eye out for any seeking posts you put up. You got it right though- wholesome is RPR's... middle... n... well, okay, it doesn't have a middle name but you get my point ;)
Hello and welcome my new friend! I hope you find what you are looking for in and rp partner! the best of luck to you!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Back and ready to boogey

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus