Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » High Fantasy Role-player who likes to write a lot!

Hello soon to be future role-players. My name is Kayleen. I love to write fun stories and take adventures into the wild. I love to write, but I find the best ideas to come from adventuring with others. I have been part of many role-plays that are either completely new and genuine, as well as replays of popular stories and games. I have taken part of playing characters that are already present as well as my own character.

I have created my own world and a massive cast of characters that I have established for the books I work on as a hobby. My current character on this site, Valeria, is not part of that world specifically. I am very open to join different worlds, or invite you to my creative land where I can explain the limits and variables that would affect characters.

I have expertise in music and art. I can do romance very well and engage in long drawn out stories. Usually I have a wide cast of characters, but I will start with just one. Should I peak your interest, let me know and invite me to your story.

Should someone want to start a fresh story, we can work out a plot and go from there. I have several ideas I would love to explore.

Best wishes.
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and welcome Kayleen!
I'm a bit full on active RPs at the moment, but do hope you find much fun and friends here on RP Repository!
Kayleen Topic Starter

Hello and thank you so much for replying. Too bad you seem so busy! It would be nice to start something new! Have fun in your current role plays!
Hi! Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions about the site or just want to chat, feel free to PM me.
It seems like you have a lot of experience with roleplaying so it probably won't take you too long to find partners. :)
Hello Kayleen! I hope you're doing well, I'm almost always open to chat / RP!
Hello, Kayleen! Welcome to the site! I hope you're finding your way around okay.

If you're ready to jump into writing, you can always check out the Find RP tool or check out the Looking for RP forums!

Cheers to making new friends and being a part of a lot of fun RPs!
Hello and welcome to RPR. It's nice to see another world creator. I have my own game/story running at the moment that is a peek into a vast world I created many, many, many years ago. How time flies when you're a god : ) If you're interested just click on my profile.

It's nice to meet you.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hi kayleen. All my characters are in roleplays. Hello and welcome to RPRepository. You will find plenty of freinds and roleplayers here.
Hello there and welcome to RpR!
It's nice to meet you. Please enjoy your day!
Take care and stay safe always!
Hi there!! Welcome to RPR! Check out the forums once you're ready! I hope you have a lot of fun world-building and rping!
yo welcome hopefully you enjoy your stay
Yay, other world-builders! I've been doing similar for years, just noodling around with stories and premises for RP. It's been a while since I've been involved with big-scale RP (and I'm not sure I'm up for that even yet, eek) but I hear you on starting from one and working from there.

I'm finding mixed success on the Looking for RP forum, and tend to find more folks I genuinely click with in the art forum or through groups built within RPR. I'd recommend starting there, maybe?

I hope you find lots of folks who mesh well and that you get to write to your heart's content. Welcome!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Hey there, welcome to the RPRepository! :) It's a fantabulous place where all your dreams come true... No wait, isn't that Disneyland? Hee hee. But RPR is great! It's a delightful place for all kinds of roleplayers. The Find RP function is awesome, and the forums and people are super cool, and the groups are full of fun and games! :)

If you want to chat or ask some questions feel free to message me. :) I'll do my best! ;D :)
I like reading and drawing, some linguistic stuffs, cooking, and watching movies and anime! Plus the occasional TV show, a few podcasts, and a healthy amount of manga. :P
Thank you for sharing so much about your RPs and preferences! :) A lot of people really appreciate an open-minded and forward RP partner, so I think you can do pretty well here! Just believe! RP can give you wings!
Wait, that's another slogan. Oops. No copyright infringement intended except for humorous purposes. Hee hee!
If you need extra help with something, there is a help forum, and the Request a Mod button. Very handy. Plus the dropdown menu- also very handy. And a lot of hands, typing away at roleplays and stuff. Super handy! XD

Heehee. Anyway, I'll be going now. But if you want to chat, just click the mailbox on my profile! :P As far as I know, the link works and I don't really bite too much, huhuhu.
So, have a good time, follow the rules, you'll probably make some friends, and create away as you like! Welcome, again, to RPR! Bye bye! :D šŸŒ¼ <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 šŸŒ» šŸŒŗ šŸŒ» <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 šŸŒø
Pen_Tsunami

Hello! Welcome to RPR!
I like adventure roleplays to! Most of my comics are adventure related actually. Wow that was awful, Iā€™m so sorry. I should probably stop typing right now.
Anyways I hope you find a lot of friends here!
Mipps

Welcome to RPR :star: Just in time for 2020 epic week!

I hope you have lots of fun here.
Kayleen Topic Starter

Thank you for all the replies everyone! I joined one place. I have a couple of other potential places. I am hoping to soon start to build my world of Elonacia here! i am very excited! If anyone needs an extra RPer, I am more than happy to join in their plot! I can create a character to that suits your story!

If anyone is interested, just shoot me a PM!
Greetings!

You've chosen a great week to join. We're celebrating Epic Week. Check it out! It's a great place to make friends.

Look in the Looking for RP forum. It has a lot of people looking for romance RP's. Have fun!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » High Fantasy Role-player who likes to write a lot!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus