Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello. My name is nindyaru

nindyaru

Hello, my name is nindyaru. It’s my first time to play rp. I already created a character but I still confused how to start playing as my character.

Nice to meet you!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
nindyaru wrote:
Hello, my name is nindyaru. It’s my first time to play rp. I already created a character but I still confused how to start playing as my character.

Nice to meet you!

Welcome nindyaru! A good place to start is the Looking for RP forum. That where players scout for partners or RP groups.

You can also check the IC (In-Character) forums for topics that have an open door next to them. That means new characters can join in! There are several in the General RP forum right now. :)

Good luck and have fun!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
HI NINDYARU and WELCOME TO RPR!
So glad that you decided to join us.
Just chat me if you need any help, okay?
Hope you enjoy your stay and get to experience fun RPs!
WELCOME TO RPR!!!
welcome to the rpr hopefully you feel safe any questions just contact the mods
Hey there, Nindyaru, and welcome! RP can be confusing until you pick up the lingo, but it's a captivating pastime.

Between looking for a new thread to join, I would recommend looking at the RP Discussion sub-forum. There's some nice chatter about how to RP, what's fun, and how to pass the time while you're itching for that next 'tag' (that is, the next post that it's your turn to write!)

Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any q's. :)
Hi there!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here!! I see others have already sent you some helpful links. Remember you're always free to ask for help and that the little "help" button on the top will take you to a whole bunch of helpful guides!!
Hi! Welcome to RPR! I see others have already helped out, but if you have any other questions or just simply want to chat, feel free to PM me.
nindyaru Topic Starter

Thank you for the warm welcome! I already made characters and tried looking for an RP.

Thank you for the help!
Hello and welcome to RPR! I hope you make friends here and have a lot of fun RPs!
Welcome to RPR! ;) Have a good time here! :D

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask them; if you're looking for a place to chat, or a support group, there are those as well. Take care, alright? :3
You can message me if you want to hang out or something, and I'd recommend checking out the Groups for a fun time of literate RP, random goofy chat, or character building- lots of things can happen in a cool Group!

As for your characters and yourself, have a wonderful time, make sure you follow the rules, and create as much as you please! The RPRepository is a haven for creativity and community, so I think you'll find a place to fit in just fine. :) I'll probably see you around the site, but until then, that's about it!
Bye bye! :) <3 🌹🌺 <3 🌻🌹 <3 🌸🌼 <3 🌸🌻 <3 💐🌷
Pen_Tsunami

Hello! Welcome to RPR! Nice to meet you to :3
Mipps

Welcome to RPR :star: Just in time for 2020 epic week!

I hope you have lots of fun here.
nindyaru Topic Starter

Thank you!

By the way what is epic week?
nindyaru wrote:
Thank you!

By the way what is epic week?

It's like the site's birthday! It has contests and games. And you get accolades and items (rewards in some way) for participating or winning a contest. You should join the mascot art contest, Nindyaru! You're also good at drawing! <3
nindyaru Topic Starter

That sounds interesting! When will this epic week be held if I may ask?
nindyaru wrote:
That sounds interesting! When will this epic week be held if I may ask?
I'll PM you! :D
Salutations, and welcome to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello. My name is nindyaru

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus