Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New to the Site

Hello everyone!

The name’s Rayna
I'm a 29-year-old female who lives in Guam (so Australia ish time zone.)
I am a stay at home mom, my little one will be 11 months in a few days and he's in that clingy stage so my rate of replies vary depending on what's going on. Some weeks I'm really active and other weeks I'm hardly around. You can always reach me on Discord, which is this if, you would like to add me there. I do reply faster on it. Rayna#6728
Hey Rayna! Welcome to RPR! I hope you're settling into the site okay.

If you're ready to get started in finding RPs, you can always use the Find RP tool, or browse the Looking for RP Forum.

I hope you make a lot of news friends and become a part of a lot of fun RPs! :D
Hiii! Welcome to the RPRepository. :D Hope you'll have a great time here! :) :3

Rayna is such a pretty name! There was a villain named Rayna in a show I watched, but apparently it just means 'queen'. Haha. Anyway! :P :D
If you want to chat or anything, feel absolutely free to message me or something like that. I'm on here often enough to send semi-regular responses. :P And as for the intermittent hiatuses? Hiati? Hiatiae? I don't know, hehe. Uh, your irregular site activity! That happens with a lot of people, and there are lots of RPs and RPers who are fine with sporadic replies. I myself would actually enjoy a relaxed RP some time, if you're interested, so let me know there if you feel like it. :) :D :)
I'm interested in most genres, and I'd probably try any of them at least once. But whatever the case, welcome to the site! <3 <3 <3 I would definitely recommend checking out the groups- there are fantasy groups, planning groups, support groups, RL and Character interest groups.... All kinds of things! :D

So, have a great time, don't stress out too much, follow the rules, and do your best! But also, relax. There's this great balance of drive and relaxation that can be achieved here, but really there's pretty much something for everyone, so. :P Whatever. Ya know. Anyway, bye bye and have a good one! 🌸🌻🌸🌻🌸 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 🌻🌸🌻🌸🌻
Hello there, Rayna, and welcome to RPR!
You're from Guam? Cool! I'm actually planning to go there in a few years,
once my boyfriend goes back there from the Phil. (after this pandemic, of course).
I hope you guys are doing okay there, though. May you and your family always stay safe!
Anyway, I do hope you enjoy your stay and get to experience a lot of fun RPs.
It was nice to meet you! See you around! <3
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Rogue-Scribe

Hello Rayna! You would be sort of close to my timezone here in Melbourne!
Hoping you're enjoying motherhood, and may you find fun and friends here on RP Repositor!
Hey there!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here!!
Quipy_Cat

Hey Rayna

Welcome to the RP Repository

I'm new here too, and I am sure you will enjoy the community :D

Hope you have fun every moment you get on :)

Kitty regards ^.^
yo what's up rayna and quipy welcome to the rp repository you both gonna love this website
Mipps

Welcome to RPR :star: Just in time for 2020 epic week!

I hope you have lots of fun here.
Hello! Welcome to RPR! You will definitely love it here, especially for Epic Week! Feel free to message me if you just wanna chat or RP.
Pen_Tsunami

Hello! Welcome to RPR~
Welcome to RPR! This is s wonderful site filled with friendly, creative people, there is something for everyone! I'm sure you will fit right in here and make lots of friends and play lots of great games! Happy gaming! πŸ€—
Salutations, and welcome to RPR!
Hey Rayna! Welcome to RPR ^^
Hi and welcome to RPR. Roleplaying is a great hobby when you have free time. I'm sure you'll like it here. Check out Epic week!
Hi Rayna and welcome to RPR.
You'll find that a lot of people on here are very patient and perfectly fine working with you regarding posts.

Enjoy!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New to the Site

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus